InsaneSRO- Do you want turkish/egyptian banned? POLL

11/10/2011 16:17 WentworthMS#16
İf u use exc bug and say ''ALLAH YOK'',he uses the zerk.You are all racist. VOTE ''NO''
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/10/2011 16:21 sinek06#17
I'm turk and I voted no bcuze we are people same as u guys ... u always writing allah yok no allah fck allah ... okay screw allah I'm not belive in but they do... and show some respect to their religion ... and they will show same respect for your moms...
11/10/2011 16:24 joaosousa45#18
MKNocivo.. Exchange bug user, you should be the one to be banned, piece of shit
11/10/2011 16:28 MKNocivo#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaosousa45 View Post
MKNocivo.. Exchange bug user, you should be the one to be banned, piece of shit
ur still butthurt cuz i got GM position and u did not! AHAHA
and yea i do use exchange bug umad?i dont cry when some guy uses ex bug on me so im cool with it and yeah im racist against muslims only
i have np with being with asians,black people or other race so foq off oqe or bb?

o yea , i also started using ex bug bcuz everytime i was standing in pvp area,i went to browser,came back and i was dead,some random fuck killed me, that happened alot of times when i was at the screen and then they got pwned and cried i used bug
11/10/2011 16:29 Amanda98#20

to see voter names.
11/10/2011 16:40 GiaNNy.RockZ#21
omg -.-
i dont like most of turks too but OF COURSE THEY ATTACK U IF YOU INSULT THEIR GOD!!!
u r so damn dumb ...u wonder they attack u when u write "allah yok" ? u can even read that in your screenshot !
11/10/2011 16:42 MKNocivo#22
you srsly dont understand
they attacked me and my friend while we were standing, then they used devil + zerk and killed us --' then i said that retard
11/10/2011 16:44 search123#23
think again............. i shouldnt vote...............
sry.............
11/10/2011 16:44 GiaNNy.RockZ#24
omg u fail so hard !
1st : u insult their god.
2nd: you are using exchange bugg WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED !!

11/10/2011 16:46 sinek06#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKNocivo View Post
you srsly dont understand
they attacked me and my friend while we were standing, then they used devil + zerk and killed us --' then i said that retard
u seriously dont uderstand ... if they used zerk and devil so u can use too... they are part of the game(zerk and devil).. that is not a reason for ban all of them...
11/10/2011 16:47 MKNocivo#26
ahahah ur the one that fails
as i said , before they started attacking me and OQE were STANDING IN FUCKING DW SOUTH, then those retards came and started killing us for fun, me and him zerked,then they did the same but they were 5v2 and then i said allah yok problem?
@up
IM NOT TALKING ABOUT THOSE ONES, IM TALKING ABOUT OVERALL, EVERYDAY THERES A GROUP OF TURKS ATTACKING SOME RANDOM PEOPLE, LOGIN AND SEE FOR URSELF FFS
THAT WAS JUST A EXAMPLE --'
11/10/2011 16:48 wolfkadir12#27
i wanna fuck you mom preessed yes for you mom
11/10/2011 16:52 Amanda98#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiaNNy.RockZ View Post
omg -.-
i dont like most of turks too but OF COURSE THEY ATTACK U IF YOU INSULT THEIR GOD!!!
u r so damn dumb ...u wonder they attack u when u write "allah yok" ? u can even read that in your screenshot !
wrong, the way they abuse the game is what make us hate them. they will attack us from nowhere in group until 3-5x after satisfied they will find another victims. they don't give a fuck about non-turks players simply as that.

think this way, although im new sro player but my believe is we won't hate them if they don't created troubles in the first place. make sense to you?
11/10/2011 16:53 sinek06#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfkadir12 View Post
i wanna fuck you mom preessed yes for you mom

@MKNocivo
Okay man I understand u there are so much dickheads like this but u should make some good turk friends and u'll got the point what I'm talking about...
11/10/2011 16:54 Sura_#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiaNNy.RockZ View Post
omg u fail so hard !
1st : u insult their god.
2nd: you are using exchange bugg WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED !!

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHA I DONT LIKE TURKS, BUT YOU FAIL SO HARD +1