New trinity bypass.

10/29/2011 12:37 OmegaArma#16
Indeed, they updated their client.
Well, owner of this server banned my IP, so i can't download new update, if anyone want's new bypass post here link for download, or upload it on mediafire(whole new update).

Edit:
Ok, nevermind, already got that update:)
10/29/2011 16:49 kasi12#17
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] update trinity cabal
10/29/2011 17:00 OmegaArma#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasi12 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] update trinity cabal
Thanks, but i don't need it anymore.
First post UPDATED:awesome:
10/29/2011 17:45 dandilo12#19
"login 51623
chat 38222
85.25.109.75 ip
1.0.0.9153 main version
8CEB33 magic key
ch3at1n9 argument for X-trap Banish"

??
I don't understand xD

Try to restart your internet router/modem and ur IP will be unbanned :o xD
10/29/2011 18:44 Acid#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandilo12 View Post
"login 51623
chat 38222
85.25.109.75 ip
1.0.0.9153 main version
8CEB33 magic key
ch3at1n9 argument for X-trap Banish"

??
I don't understand xD

Try to restart your internet router/modem and ur IP will be unbanned :o xD
Not everybody has a dynamic IP.
10/31/2011 20:34 OmegaArma#21
I can't do bypass, because owner of Trinity Cabal banned my ip(yup, static IP).
11/01/2011 00:29 asdqaz#22
ever heard of vpn, omega ? :)
11/01/2011 03:09 mrhabacsi#23
Omega u can use hotspotshieu change your IP :D
11/01/2011 22:49 Deathpommes#24
Working fine :-)
11/02/2011 20:44 Revolution69#25
work i have used but i m banned xD and with static ip... ;(
11/03/2011 19:22 maxijfk#26
how it works?
11/04/2011 15:50 BryhanBP#27
I HAVE 5 QUESTIONS :

1. WHAT IS THE DIFERRENCE OF THE CURRENT TCABAL CLIENT AND THE TCABAL CLIENT ON THE 1ST POST ?

2. AFTER YOUR DONE WITH THE BYPASSING STUFF, HOW DO I HACK ? CAN I HACK ALZ ?

3. WHERE IS THE MAIN BYPASS FILES ? IS IT INCLUDED ON THE CLIENT ON 1ST POST ?

4.CAN YOU JUST UPLOAD THE MAIN BYPASS FILES ?

5. CAN ANYONE HELP ME ? IN NEW TO THIS BYPASSING STUFF
11/04/2011 17:50 [GM]DeathAngel#28
1. The cabalmain is different.Their official cabalmain loads the right .ech files and the Porta Inferno map.The cabalmain from the 1st post is just a regulat cabalmain with GM Test Commands enabled.

2.You could always use the srach function for every hack that is still working on private servers.

3.The main bypass is cabalmain.exe from the 1st post followed by internal.txt wich must be placed in Data folder and last is the .bat file wich executes cabalmain in breaklee mode.

4.Everything you need is in the first post.

5.Like I said at point 2 search funtion is your girlfriend. :)

PS. : Use Thanks button rather that saying thanks.
11/05/2011 06:36 BryhanBP#29
FINAL QUESTION SIR :D
I ONLY SEE 3 LINKS
2 LINKS FOR THE MAIN CLIENT
AND 1 FOR THE PATCH ,
WHICK SHOULD I DOWNLOAD ?
SHOULD I DOWNLOAD BOTH ?
11/05/2011 07:07 zombie_misfits#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaArma View Post
Of course, you're genius:facepalm:
Omega..can u tell me how to change the x0r key in cabalmain.exe? i know how to find the key & after i change it i dnt how how to save the change. im noob using ollyDBG