Memory addresses of dropped items

07/09/2008 16:42 warriorchamp#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalan_Jalan View Post
Maybe you could try this:

Let your program read from the first 10 or so monster addresses, there chance that all of them will be empty should be low (or read every second, like offset 0, 8, 10, 18 and so on).
Now we'd have to find out what monster is closest to our char. Maybe this could be done buy reading the mob's coordinates (those are ctrl-click coords, right)

subtract the from the char's coords
= -
= -

make and be positive (multiplicate with -1 if negative or so)

add and

The lowest sum belongs to the monster that is closest to you.

Or, easier, just read from 10 monster addresses and attack the first "victim" you find. If the bot doesn't run miles when you do it like this, it should be ok.
It works now:) I included to my bot and works fine:) Just when i checked manually i couldnt check that fast to see it's ok:D
07/09/2008 17:08 nTL3fTy#17
You could use the address 0x0056F62C - it returns the number of objects (including NPCs, players, monsters, etc.) in the view threshold.
07/09/2008 17:16 Jalan_Jalan#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorchamp View Post
It works now:) I included to my bot and works fine:) Just when i checked manually i couldnt check that fast to see it's ok:D
These are great news :D
07/10/2008 02:45 Super.Pvper#19
Sweet stuff
07/10/2008 13:08 Jalan_Jalan#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super.Pvper View Post
Sweet stuff
1) You could hit the thanks button if you like it.
2) From this post and your other posts on ePVP I see you're just collecting posts by writing useless crap. I hope you'll get an infraction for this.