i can't Login game. Plz help.
..Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Uploaded with [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Hey .. my Shard manager write this error. but i seee and u2 hav this error.. but me after this arror close manager...And wery fast make this... I start. wayt 1-2 sec write this errrors and close manager.. what i want to make?
my game port 15779 :)Quote:
Server cobtrol user: 0000/0100 ...??
i think your port is not 15779
use my ini fixed MahinceMangerQuote:
I Run Crertifi with port 32000 and Connect game with port 15779 but error
Server User 0/100 my config
x)Quote:
If I Been A Monkey I Can't Start The Server
your CertificationServer not connected with ur data baseQuote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
helpp???
same -.-Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
help pls :(
i got as far like you but i dont have all those server tabs in smc servercontrolQuote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i Run Game With Mine Hamachi ip
and Port 15779 >> Error C8 !! Can u Help Me ?
Quote:
I Runing Server With IP 192.168.2.101
All OK
After run server Complete
i Connect Game with IP 192.168.2.101 Port 15779 But Error
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I try Connect with IP 127.0.0.1 Port 15779
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
And Error
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Why?
Plz help me. thanks so much
i have the same error please tell me how i can launch the game thanksQuote:
same error