D9 Help

09/15/2011 21:27 danezu12#16
they dont work on this version
09/15/2011 22:02 Dyn4mit3#17
I can use Ten Year quest but only i need the Iteams and they are expensiv <.<
I used 50k and got 1 lvl and 20% <__<
09/15/2011 22:04 danezu12#18
i mean the quests 2 tab. thats what he wanted to say about.
09/15/2011 22:14 pinkboom#19
I got it, Thank you! :).
I'm still trying to find a quick way to lvl up to rl6 on a beggar.
I somehow managed to bug my ghost returns to heaven quest, and now I'm repeating the 10 years of peace quest at rc10, i get about 0.29 per quest cycle, a bit slow if you ask me..
Any suggestions? :)
09/15/2011 22:37 -[Conk3r]-#20
create a new char :3 and grind until RC1
09/16/2011 05:10 -MrOfficer-#21
Remove ID and Step in 9Dis, Then Start Q manualy to recive Quest ID, Then search step by step manualy until you find the one who finish Q and Cancel it, start from 5 and go up... Normaly Q have Steps 9-11-19-20 i guess.. so you can try those 2..

Nabies! Dont ask for quest ID`s just start the god damn Q and the ID pop ups, All clans Roles have same damn step atlest... *Facepalm*
09/16/2011 05:52 pinkboom#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by -MrOfficer- View Post
Remove ID and Step in 9Dis, Then Start Q manualy to recive Quest ID, Then search step by step manualy until you find the one who finish Q and Cancel it, start from 5 and go up... Normaly Q have Steps 9-11-19-20 i guess.. so you can try those 2..

Nabies! Dont ask for quest ID`s just start the god damn Q and the ID pop ups, All clans Roles have same damn step atlest... *Facepalm*
Look, I did that before you told me to, but the quest got bugged :)

LE: Are the servers down?
09/16/2011 05:59 hinkadink#23
i think servers are down :\ i cannot get on atm
09/17/2011 08:43 fonrw#24
game up!
09/17/2011 13:58 pinkboom#25
Another question, I'm trying to do Ethereal gold peach (I) for white clans.
I have it available, I start the auto, goes from step -1 to 3 but then just cancels the quest. I don't get neither the peach nor xp.

Is there any way I can get xp off this quest or no? :P
09/17/2011 15:29 nixford#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkboom View Post
Another question, I'm trying to do Ethereal gold peach (I) for white clans.
I have it available, I start the auto, goes from step -1 to 3 but then just cancels the quest. I don't get neither the peach nor xp.

Is there any way I can get xp off this quest or no? :P
No this quest dont work on Th version .
09/17/2011 15:45 sasuke12328#27
nix, add me on thai, its kind of boring :/
09/17/2011 15:47 fonrw#28
when i tryed gold peach 1 missed something and finished it, so now im waiting for part II but may be i cant cauze only have 1 peach..

if i cancels try 4,5,.... steps