Im going to pay for a bot, please help me chose.

08/11/2011 16:55 spango#16
I don't know which one I should choose personally. It's been well over a year since I have botted on CO2, but I've used CoFarmer in the past, presently ConquerAI.


I could write out the pro's and con's of the bot, but from what I've read on each bot's site, there are drastic overhauls and upgrades in place for the bots.

That being said, which one is less counterintuitave? I would pay full price for the highest tier bot, I just want to know which one is the best to start working with nowadays.

From past experiences, there was a lot of scripting that had to be done with the old CoFarmer, and although I was ok with that, I would rather use a bot system that doesn't require hours of configuration and testing. That being said, what do you guys reccommend?
08/12/2011 21:50 macavladu#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by spango View Post
I don't know which one I should choose personally. It's been well over a year since I have botted on CO2, but I've used CoFarmer in the past, presently ConquerAI.


I could write out the pro's and con's of the bot, but from what I've read on each bot's site, there are drastic overhauls and upgrades in place for the bots.

That being said, which one is less counterintuitave? I would pay full price for the highest tier bot, I just want to know which one is the best to start working with nowadays.

From past experiences, there was a lot of scripting that had to be done with the old CoFarmer, and although I was ok with that, I would rather use a bot system that doesn't require hours of configuration and testing. That being said, what do you guys reccommend?
Im using CoG and its not good, its awesome,Ive earned alot of CPs and Gold.Around 10-15k cps / week. and around 250kk
08/13/2011 04:28 blackstar22#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by macavladu View Post
Im using CoG and its not good, its awesome,Ive earned alot of CPs and Gold.Around 10-15k cps / week. and around 250kk
hmmm .... it seems awesome, so wht i have 2 do to gain the highest benefit ? hunting? farming? mining ?? could u just give a little explain ?
* if im gonna farm ninjas, what r the gears i should have - at least - ?
08/13/2011 05:38 macavladu#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackstar22 View Post
hmmm .... it seems awesome, so wht i have 2 do to gain the highest benefit ? hunting? farming? mining ?? could u just give a little explain ?
* if im gonna farm ninjas, what r the gears i should have - at least - ?
Well a mix of them works fine.I usually hunt with around 5-7 hunters , have like 20-30 miners , and I farm ninjas sometimes.
As hunting with ninjas and mining you can get enough cps to perm some items for ninja farming.So would take u a bit to p2 armor , p3 ring , and p4 katnas , tough the higher phase it is , the better.
08/13/2011 13:12 Korvacs#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by spango View Post
I don't know which one I should choose personally. It's been well over a year since I have botted on CO2, but I've used CoFarmer in the past, presently ConquerAI.


I could write out the pro's and con's of the bot, but from what I've read on each bot's site, there are drastic overhauls and upgrades in place for the bots.

That being said, which one is less counterintuitave? I would pay full price for the highest tier bot, I just want to know which one is the best to start working with nowadays.

From past experiences, there was a lot of scripting that had to be done with the old CoFarmer, and although I was ok with that, I would rather use a bot system that doesn't require hours of configuration and testing. That being said, what do you guys reccommend?
Scripting is optional, setting up the bot to hunt takes seconds not hours, pretty sure this is true of any bot nowadays.

And CoAI has a similar system to insane hunting i believe, but its more configurable.
08/13/2011 22:45 Buttsex#21
I'd suggest CoGen. I made the mistake to buy CoAI and for like first 15 days the "Trader" feature for miners didn't even work. But now it has been working perfectly, but still i'm not satisfied with what the bot offers.
08/14/2011 18:22 aiurea#22
COG for sure xD
08/16/2011 21:58 calibur2244#23
Well just wanted to let you know that ive bought CoGen, and it works good so far.
The characters disconnect sometimes, but that "thanks" to my net, cant blame the bot for that. And ive made like 5 dbs, 10 super items, shitloads of elites and uniques and im also using all +1 items i find to compose them to +4's and then i sell them. I currentley use 7 hunters, thats all... do you guys suggest i should get some miningbots to? i dont really make THAT much cps as i expected, some people on the chat @ CoGen said they make about 5-7 dbs / 12 hours ( prolly during sleepingtime ), but i make 1... mabey 2 / night. May be because i only use 7 hunters but... yeah. My internet cant really handle any more then that, if i use more accounts he keeps disconnecting them so it seems pointless to lvl them if i cant use them anyway. But on the brightside, i got 28 days left and ive made like 5 dbs. The bot = 12.99, 5 DB's = 15.99, im on the plus side!!!

And also, im using all quality weapons to socket a talisman, i bought the talisman (super fan) for 3 dbs that i made, now its soon 2 sct and ima sell it as +3 with refined gems for 2-2.5k :)

CoGen works great!
08/16/2011 23:25 TheBoyWhoLost#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by calibur2244 View Post
Well just wanted to let you know that ive bought CoGen, and it works good so far.
The characters disconnect sometimes, but that "thanks" to my net, cant blame the bot for that. And ive made like 5 dbs, 10 super items, shitloads of elites and uniques and im also using all +1 items i find to compose them to +4's and then i sell them. I currentley use 7 hunters, thats all... do you guys suggest i should get some miningbots to? i dont really make THAT much cps as i expected, some people on the chat @ CoGen said they make about 5-7 dbs / 12 hours ( prolly during sleepingtime ), but i make 1... mabey 2 / night. May be because i only use 7 hunters but... yeah. My internet cant really handle any more then that, if i use more accounts he keeps disconnecting them so it seems pointless to lvl them if i cant use them anyway. But on the brightside, i got 28 days left and ive made like 5 dbs. The bot = 12.99, 5 DB's = 15.99, im on the plus side!!!

And also, im using all quality weapons to socket a talisman, i bought the talisman (super fan) for 3 dbs that i made, now its soon 2 sct and ima sell it as +3 with refined gems for 2-2.5k :)

CoGen works great!
The amount of characters is the exact same as i always have been using with the bot and i make 5-25 DBs each day. Depending on my luck.
I do not really recommend mining they get reported way to often and TQ check their IPs quickly and ban all chars that are logged in trough that IP at that moment.
08/18/2011 16:50 Trigorio#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
I love how my IP is banned from CoG' website :facepalm:
I know this is like a 1 week late responce but I was on vacation for a week so we will have to do an exception on this one.

So lets see, you blame us for being banned from our site, when I repeatedly said that CoFarmer uses their costumers as a botnet to attack our site?

Only reason you are IP banned is because our firewall blocks anyone who DDoSs the server.
08/18/2011 21:56 BaussHacker#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post
I know this is like a 1 week late responce but I was on vacation for a week so we will have to do an exception on this one.

So lets see, you blame us for being banned from our site, when I repeatedly said that CoFarmer uses their costumers as a botnet to attack our site?

Only reason you are IP banned is because our firewall blocks anyone who DDoSs the server.
Cool.
08/18/2011 22:11 Captivate#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post
I know this is like a 1 week late responce but I was on vacation for a week so we will have to do an exception on this one.

So lets see, you blame us for being banned from our site, when I repeatedly said that CoFarmer uses their costumers as a botnet to attack our site?

Only reason you are IP banned is because our firewall blocks anyone who DDoSs the server.
And I repeatedly asked for valid proof. My IP would have been used at the time that I didn't have ConquerAI on my computer which is weird. A list of random IP Adresses isn't valid proof. We've been through this stage already. But for some reason when you were on vacation my IP got unbanned already I figured.
08/18/2011 22:30 Fragaria#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
And I repeatedly asked for valid proof. My IP would have been used at the time that I didn't have ConquerAI on my computer which is weird. A list of random IP Adresses isn't valid proof. We've been through this stage already. But for some reason when you were on vacation my IP got unbanned already I figured.
And here starts ignorance flaming class 101 once again! Who'll get an A+ this time?
08/18/2011 22:33 Korvacs#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart~V4 View Post
And here starts ignorance flaming class 101 once again! Who'll get an A+ this time?
I suspect dean for bringing this up again, should just leave it alone if he cant provide any form of valid evidence :rolleyes:
08/18/2011 23:05 Fragaria#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
I suspect dean for bringing this up again, should just leave it alone if he cant provide any form of valid evidence :rolleyes:
I suspect aliens came down to earth and scared my birdy so bad that she died.