My latest UI mod.

03/01/2008 18:36 St!gmata#16
Quote:
I don't think ill ever release my skins again to public, due to the fact no one respects what i did anymore. Theres no point skinning if you arnt respected after making mainly all the skins available, inspiring everyone else to skin, making it legal to skin and then after shit loads of things done people that haven't done anything apart from forum troll don't respect you.
And what´s the sense of this thread? Cry-Out? This is life dude... Welcome to the real world. :) I know it´s unfair.
03/01/2008 18:52 vi0l3nt#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfarjamie View Post
idk why people are complimenting me.. Im not ever planning on releasing this lol.
so this is just a spam thread ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfarjamie View Post
THAT IS SO BASIC LOL. Thats what i was doing when i first started.. well actually i was doing a neon set but it was more or less recolor.. His isnt even higher htan my first..

old school is just 1 color effect with lighting effects on each bar. Or gradients..
Hm 2 simple words: WHO CARES?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfarjamie View Post
Theres no one better than me at skinning, because people do not understand the GUI placement and engine like i do.

ROFL ...yes of course... and I am Santa Claus !!!
Honestly: I know some Mod-Interfaces which look better than yours.
But hey.... u r so godlike... i bet u invented them, godfather of all UI modders...

*irony off*

By the way: Mithril looks 100 times better than ur's cuz of animations ...

edit1: st1g was faster -,-
edit2: there are some guides at the official forum to teach you how to create ur own UI - so everyone can do this... (oh shit! sry i forgott that no one is as skilled as u in changing colours and fonts....)
03/01/2008 18:54 tribex#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfarjamie View Post
Theres no one better than me at skinning, because people do not understand the GUI placement and engine like i do.
der kerl hat nen gewaltigen schaden...
03/01/2008 18:58 vi0l3nt#19
auf jedenfall - wieder mal so ein volldepp, der meint er müsste sich hier profilieren, wie toll er doch sei -.-

wie ich so was hasse...

St1g: nicht editieren ^^ das ist meine persönliche meinung über diese charaktereigenschaft von den jeweiligen menschen :)
03/01/2008 19:00 St!gmata#20
Yep... you are right tribex. I talked with him in the past about this problem. (Because I opened a thread with his ... interfaces) I didn´t know who created it because I downloaded it at Rapidshare but he nearly started crying. It was kinda sad. For sure I wrote in this thread "Credits don´t belong to me.".

And Alfarjamie... I think we´re a shocked and maybe a bit afraid. :D


@ viol3nt: Wieso sollte ich auch? 0o
03/01/2008 19:51 Alfarjamie#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by vi0l3nt View Post
By the way: Mithril looks 100 times better than ur's cuz of animations ...

edit1: st1g was faster -,-
edit2: there are some guides at the official forum to teach you how to create ur own UI - so everyone can do this... (oh shit! sry i forgott that no one is as skilled as u in changing colours and fonts....)
ANIMATIONS? i downloaded it.. I looked at the mithril theme and the only thing i liked was the cursor.



The skin wasn't animated it was just colored LOL.

I made the first guides to create your UI you forget that no one would know how if it wasn't for me.



This thread isnt a cry-out. Its a tease. Im showing you skins that you can't have. Not till you stop fucking acting like this towards me.
03/01/2008 20:28 St!gmata#22
Ah okay. Then I can close it. :)

I remember... where was a person who uploaded always videos here to show what he can hack but didn´t release it.

Btw this here is more a release section..