[MIDDLEMAN SERVICE]

04/24/2011 14:06 <†>Minera<†>#16
Confirmed! I'm done being a MM ;)
04/24/2011 14:07 Wiebeox#17
Hey Minera, could I apply? Or are there any "rules"?
04/24/2011 14:10 <†>Minera<†>#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiebeox View Post
Hey Minera, could I apply? Or are there any "rules"?
You need to have 10 positive feedbacks as far as I know.
04/24/2011 14:51 lifetec123#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by <†>Minera<†> View Post
You need to have 10 positive feedbacks as far as I know.
+300posts xD (i'm almost there lol)
04/24/2011 14:52 Wiebeox#20
ok I'll get that for ya! xD
04/24/2011 15:28 mufasa007#21
5$ is 3 beers
hell 3 beers :o
luckly i m done trading stuff :)
04/24/2011 18:36 ti3stoflight#22
bump :D
04/25/2011 16:58 Uplifter#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by mufasa007 View Post
5$ is 3 beers
hell 3 beers :o
luckly i m done trading stuff :)
1 and a half beer if the trade partner pays 2,50 too ;d
04/25/2011 17:14 Kardosa#24
5$ isnt much, better paying 5$ for a safe trade, than getting scammed for like 100$, so it's understandable. :)

good luck
04/25/2011 17:26 mufasa007#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uplifter View Post
1 and a half beer if the trade partner pays 2,50 too ;d
but still that's 1,5 beers to much :)
naah just fooling around he has the right to ask for a small fee :)