[Release]Updated MultiHack

04/08/2011 21:20 Shadomi123#16
you can please made some hack works in 64/32 bit Please
we have 32 bits
04/09/2011 07:15 Jmyusick#17
It works, but when I kill the guardian in Atlantis in less than 3 minutes, I get dc/ed? :/ Is there any way around this?
04/09/2011 14:36 RealLifeKing#18
Multi-Hack for 32-bit would be nice, but I dont know if its possible
04/09/2011 14:52 Seora10#19
immer nur 64 kann man einfach nicht für beides machen ?-.-
04/09/2011 15:20 Bastien987#20
I want hack 32 bit pleaaaase ! :(
04/09/2011 15:53 lool974#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastien987 View Post
I want hack 32 bit pleaaaase ! :(
here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] in the last page, you can see the instruction for crab hack

sry for my English I'm not English^^^
04/09/2011 16:09 Bastien987#22
Sa marche pas apres avoir cliqué sur supendre sa me met Unable to suspend the process .

Que faire ?
04/09/2011 16:10 RealLifeKing#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by lool974 View Post
here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] in the last page, you can see the instruction for crab hack

sry for my English I'm not English^^^
that hack doesnt work anymore
04/09/2011 16:14 Bastien987#24
Ah non c'est bon j'en suis a remplacé ballstartspeed par lautre mais le probleme c'est que apres avoir fait ok sous ballstartspeed comment je remplace par lautre ?
04/09/2011 16:17 lool974#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLifeKing View Post
that hack doesnt work anymore
no it's work but i test with BallStartMaxSpeed, not BallStartHightSpeed and it work
04/09/2011 16:19 lool974#26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastien987 View Post
Ah non c'est bon j'en suis a remplacé ballstartspeed par lautre mais le probleme c'est que apres avoir fait ok sous ballstartspeed comment je remplace par lautre ?
Bah tu click sur make page writable et apres tu clic sur la lettre a remplacer et voila^^^sa marche???
04/09/2011 16:23 Bastien987#27
Non parce que quand j'ai écris ballstartmaxspeed c'est allé sur la deuxieme ligne et sa effacer les lettre dla deuxieme ligne et jmen repale plus ..
04/09/2011 16:25 lool974#28
Ha bah tu dois laisser comme sa tkt^^^c normal ke sa efface^^
04/09/2011 16:26 lool974#29
^sinon tu ferme CE et tu le re ouvre
04/09/2011 16:30 DragonGT#30
Crash is banned = NO MORE HACKS AND NO MORE SUPPORT!