[Release]C# Packet Encryption/Decryption 100% Functional

11/09/2011 03:36 Zektor#16
Both
11/10/2011 09:36 augustabyron#17
compile that code to DLL file and call right ?

and how to Important for that code ?
11/17/2012 11:43 chemicalvamp#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zektor View Post
Just hook the game's winsock functions and call this onto the packet buffer. I'll probably release a sample later on

Edit:
Added C++ version
I would very much like to see that sample. I want to learn more about winsock.
But atm I'm just trying to decrypt packets from a socket.BeginReceive(blah, blah);
11/17/2012 12:29 HellSpider#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by chemicalvamp View Post
I would very much like to see that sample. I want to learn more about winsock.
But atm I'm just trying to decrypt packets from a socket.BeginReceive(blah, blah);
Dekaron uses WSARecv() and WSASend() so just place a breakpoint on those APIs in a debugger. Check MSDN for more reference on those API to know which argument is the data buffer.

If you want to see how decrypted packets are sent and received in a logger format, feel free to check my packet monitor (link is in my signature).
12/03/2012 12:24 bog_radoi#20
This will ecrypt the files ? When u open the files you gonna have just codes inside right ?

Will the .exe read the files like that or we have to edit also the .exe ?
12/04/2012 10:39 HellSpider#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog_radoi View Post
This will ecrypt the files ? When u open the files you gonna have just codes inside right ?

Will the .exe read the files like that or we have to edit also the .exe ?
No, this has nothing to do with files. These are programming language code blocks that will allow you to decrypt and encrypt the network traffic data between the client and the server.
03/29/2013 14:02 LogLife#22
can use this with other game ?
03/30/2013 10:25 HellSpider#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogLife View Post
can use this with other game ?
Most likely not. Only if the game encrypts and decrypts the packet data in the exactly same way.