[ProjectIndigo] Multi-Version Proxy (5018-Current patch)

03/13/2011 23:43 LMAONADE#16
any plans to make it logable on brazilian servers?

it is now updated to legends return 2, and from what i've seen the difference is that their server have blowfish encryption on both login and game server
03/14/2011 00:51 OELABOELA#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMAONADE View Post
any plans to make it logable on brazilian servers?

it is now updated to legends return 2, and from what i've seen the difference is that their server have blowfish encryption on both login and game server
We could do this, but how many people use it? 3-4? I think it's not worth the time.
03/14/2011 10:24 vecko12#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
That's the whole point of it. It lets you fuck with people ;)
Yes, thats the point but he wanted to tell that SOMEONE else can fuck u too with this tool
03/14/2011 16:42 tiflor#19
The ammount of egys trying to botjail me on my server will be insane. Oh why did i have to piss them off?
03/14/2011 16:47 OELABOELA#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiflor View Post
The ammount of egys trying to botjail me on my server will be insane. Oh why did i have to piss them off?
Because its fun to :)
03/14/2011 17:25 demon17#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
That's the whole point of it. It lets you fuck with people ;)
:D the problem is , Who will fu*k up my acc 2nd time in storm server will suc*:D'

Also P4N can you answer 1 thing ? :D
My Kav detekts an incomming attack :D ( this seems to be the problem with all who get disconnected from game )
I mean I get a warn like "Detected DoS.Generic.SYNFlood " what is that .. the port is always the same but the IP is different . Now I have a list of more than 100 incomming attacks :D xD.
03/14/2011 21:00 OELABOELA#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
:D the problem is , Who will fu*k up my acc 2nd time in storm server will suc*:D'

Also P4N can you answer 1 thing ? :D
My Kav detekts an incomming attack :D ( this seems to be the problem with all who get disconnected from game )
I mean I get a warn like "Detected DoS.Generic.SYNFlood " what is that .. the port is always the same but the IP is different . Now I have a list of more than 100 incomming attacks :D xD.
I kinda lalled at this, just switch ports, and give them to the people that you trust.
03/14/2011 22:11 demon17#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
I kinda lalled at this, just switch ports, and give them to the people that you trust.
I solved the problem with a simple restart of Router/Modem and All the computers in LocArea :D .. seems to be ok now ..
03/14/2011 22:30 LMAONADE#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
We could do this, but how many people use it? 3-4? I think it's not worth the time.

This isnt true... I could help on whatever is necessary and also to spread the word, Brazilian server has more then 1500 players atm. and its NEVER been screwed with, I'd love to see that happening :D
03/15/2011 11:51 kimo2everyone#25
Where is the download link
03/15/2011 16:08 ميدو 5000#26
OELABOELA

may i plz have the test link cuz i wana try it out

any way thanx 2 both of u this will be very helpful :)


P.s : i was away from co since 2008 :) so i didn`t get to be on the site that much :)
03/15/2011 16:29 m7mdxlife#27
now this is something i really wanna test xD

good luck with the project guys.. sounds like a kick ass!
loved the fucking around with ppl :D cant wait to use it and send my entire top 10 server to botjail :))



P.S: i think once this bot is released TQ is fucked for good.. and i mean for GOOD!
imagine the number of complains about getting botjailed for no reason, imagine how many chars egys will make to bot on this one, imagine.. imag... i... ok stop imagining u got the idea xD
03/15/2011 18:22 [GM]#28
iam thinking of botjailing the whole server so TQ will be forced to let everybody out for free and i will get my main out for free :)
03/15/2011 19:34 demon17#29
IDk what Oela mean about me ;))

But Oela I wana test .. can I can I ?:D ... ( joke)

After the things I made for you (giving your surce code for other 1 user)etc etc . When you wont let me try/test/use/help/bugsearch this ,tell me :D but when you accept me I am here.

What I know ?
-I learn fast . ( you tel me what and show me 1 time and next times i can make it by one )
-I have some scripting experience ..
03/19/2011 01:59 pro4never#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan55866 View Post
so that GUI isnt in it???
Seeing as oleb hasn't continued this very much and I have loads of other things to be working on (IE: the new source for hellmouth revival) there's no reason to be asking that...

Seeing as I posted pictures of the gui interface we are using... I'd say 'it's in it'.

Honestly.. not sure what you're meaning by that 'question'.