[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

03/03/2024 16:41 IntegrityCheats#2971
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doka2014 View Post
I am a victim of ka. I want to buy your cheat, but the price is a bit high. When is the next discount?
Hello, @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Feel free to check us. Undetected for over a 2 years and there have never been ban waves. $25 p/m

03/03/2024 17:58 Exspira#2972
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doka2014 View Post
I am a victim of ka. I want to buy your cheat, but the price is a bit high. When is the next discount?
Apply this code on checkout for $10 off on monthly sub: LONGESTUDCHEAT15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukuros™ View Post
Would be a good move to start introducing movement related features in your product which is already good.
Those were never requested by our users, they all mostly do movement stuff themselves which is safer too. Our main priority is security and keeping it as simple as possible.

However we will probably release public version again with rage functions and movement stuff too. We have something already in beta testing, I will make announcements when we think its ready for public release.
03/04/2024 13:04 Doka2014#2973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exspira View Post
Apply this code on checkout for $10 off on monthly sub: LONGESTUDCHEAT15



Those were never requested by our users, they all mostly do movement stuff themselves which is safer too. Our main priority is security and keeping it as simple as possible.

However we will probably release public version again with rage functions and movement stuff too. We have something already in beta testing, I will make announcements when we think its ready for public release.
I need a VPN to access discord, but account verification prohibits the use of VPN, I can't verify my account in discord i need loader client
03/04/2024 14:19 metalman2006#2974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doka2014 View Post
I need a VPN to access discord, but account verification prohibits the use of VPN, I can't verify my account in discord i need loader client
You can contact them via tele bro
03/04/2024 18:12 BeanHeadedDeen#2975
Im hearing about ban waves and all that and im wondering if list of legit cheats is up to date and which is the best cheat overall for stayng ud and features wise.
03/04/2024 18:20 Exspira#2976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doka2014 View Post
I need a VPN to access discord, but account verification prohibits the use of VPN, I can't verify my account in discord i need loader client
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] on telegram. You can contact me there or via our forum support ticket. (telegram is faster for getting response)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanHeadedDeen View Post
Im hearing about ban waves and all that and im wondering if list of legit cheats is up to date and which is the best cheat overall for stayng ud and features wise.
I am not sure about correct live status of list, you would have to verify with users from each provider as some of them from the list were hit with ban wave recently.

But all providers from the list are legitimate and you will get the product. Detection's are usually fixed quickly by everyone listed.

Anyways, we weren't hit with any bans in last ban wave, 0 ban reports on epvp or discord server. Everything going smooth for the last 1 Year and 3 Months.

Here is our EPVP Thread with +300 reviews (positive/negative): [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/07/2024 14:44 celli26#2977
Did anyone ever use ngrhook? Is it legit?
03/08/2024 14:19 celli26#2978
is hypex still good? any1 using it or can recommend a good script?
03/08/2024 19:08 Agrezion#2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by celli26 View Post
is hypex still good? any1 using it or can recommend a good script?
It still works and its also undetected. I havent received a any ban on my accounts that i use and used it on.
03/10/2024 15:07 GarGar1337#2980
Any tips for new seller on forum? How to build reputation here?

Dont want to look like spam or scam, do I make thread or something and offer free keys for start?

Cheers to everyone with good advice for newbie here
03/10/2024 16:19 MickKhey#2981
hi, who is playing apex a lot at the moment?
what are the best for cheat?
Site?
03/10/2024 17:17 WAF WAF#2982
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickKhey View Post
hi, who is playing apex a lot at the moment?
what are the best for cheat?
Site?
Same
03/10/2024 19:22 MickKhey#2983
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAF WAF View Post
Same
What Same?
03/12/2024 00:32 NXRobert#2984
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

https://cheesysproducts.net/

Is scam - I buy the apex gold Cheeto whit controller support for aimbot but it’s not working and support kicking me out of discord when you asking for a refund. !
03/12/2024 00:34 Cheesy's Products#2985
Quote:
Originally Posted by NXRobert View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Is scam - I buy the apex gold Cheeto whit controller support for aimbot but it’s not working and support kicking me out of discord when you asking for a refund. !
dude u tried to use our cheat on a fucking psp lmaoo

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

also we banned you because u broke multiple rules in our tos, chargeback, chargeback threats, and u even said u would contact the police or something, so xenos if ur seeing this, this isnt a scam this guy just tried to use our cheats on a psp or whatever this is when its meant for computer