[BOT] NosBota by WarlossGreat

03/25/2020 12:19 jobzaboy#2956
now have a new update bot dont work now
03/25/2020 12:34 WalrossGreat#2957
The bot has been updated and should work fine now.
03/25/2020 12:50 Shammow#2958
Thanks a lot !
03/25/2020 13:24 kakiboby02#2959
working nice and fast, as always, great work
03/25/2020 23:09 hkgelshaarawy#2960
the new bypassed.exe is detected and deleted by windows defender antivirus. Any new version can be updated?
03/25/2020 23:58 WalrossGreat#2961
Don't know which antivirus you are using but... [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] there is nothing on the list.
03/27/2020 15:47 ivantang98#2962
it work in nosbyte?
03/27/2020 15:57 WalrossGreat#2963
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrossGreat View Post
If you want to use it for NosByte download GF version of the game and follow steps in the program (run it as admin): [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
This
03/27/2020 17:27 ivantang98#2964
After The beginning appears: The bot has been successfully successfully

But nothing came out , why..?
03/27/2020 18:51 zroyzroy#2965
Hi, I registered, downloaded, run as admin and logged and then "integrated" successfully ... it writes "it was injected successfully" but the second window with actual menu with the settings of the bot doesn't appear.
I have uninstall avast but still doesnt work.
Can you help me please ? :)
03/27/2020 19:10 appleeee#2966
Quote:
Originally Posted by zroyzroy View Post
Hi, I registered, downloaded, run as admin and logged and then "integrated" successfully ... it writes "it was injected successfully" but the second window with actual menu with the settings of the bot doesn't appear.
I have uninstall avast but still doesnt work.
Can you help me please ? :)
I have the same problem
03/27/2020 20:01 WalrossGreat#2967
Try to move the bot folder to another drive, for example from C:\ to D:\
03/27/2020 20:51 zroyzroy#2968
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrossGreat View Post
Try to move the bot folder to another drive, for example from C:\ to D:\
It doesn't work :(
03/27/2020 21:22 WalrossGreat#2969
Are you sure antivirus doesn't block the bot? In which path (folder) you put the Manager.exe?
03/27/2020 21:42 zroyzroy#2970
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrossGreat View Post
Are you sure antivirus doesn't block the bot? In which path (folder) you put the Manager.exe?
I uninstall Avast. And i put it in my Nostale folder.