bgx is better than zenbot private ngl
Just to clarify, I didnt call elude scammers basically because I do not know if they are or not really a legit product. I simply replied to someone saying "elude allow you to use bgx on your main", pointing out facts I do have knowledge about which is that even if a bypass is legit patching the traps and mistakes bgx does on clientside, they do not have control over most bgx actions at the same abstraction level you can when you code your own platform, so they will have a hard time covering heuristic side. Thats why I said bypass is not the best option to play in your main account, is the intermedium level of security allowing you to use some public powerful crap like bgx ls hanbot but without the inmediate consecuence of ban. A well made private project can perform better than those platforms and allow to play long period of times up to years without punishment. Bypass no, its just a quick solution to make your accounts last longer. They do not support hanbot because is the hardest to handle and pull out decent results without much effort, by results i mean longer time playing without ban. By the way I think bgx/ls bypass is not good idea in western regions because those platforms are constantly fighting the riot actions, so riot is going to attack different vectors anytime and the only thing a bypass dev do is cover vectors, those that are being attacked or he thinks could be attacked but the chance he covers all them is 0%, and the chance riot decides to attack a vector he didnt even realise exists (because he didnt even code the platform himself) is high.Quote:
100 percent agree.
Elude is just a scam running by some czech guy and getting his boys in bgx to vouch for him.
Just look at this review "i use since 2 weeks ago elude with bgx and ls and no ban until now (before i got banned like every 3-4 days) so +rep"
FKING LOL. Everything you wrote is on point except the HB. They're not providing bypass for ZB or HB because it's insta bans. They can say they are doing a bypass for LS and BGX because they're not getting instant bans already before the bypass. I had an account last 2 months so far on BGX without a ban.
I'm posting today because I did get a ban on my account. Not a manual either. ZB dev also said the AC has been offline for a while and just turned on 2 days ago.
BGX: anything by Wafend, Kiri or Yorik (OpenSeries)Quote:
In your opinion, which script provides the best champ logic?
What kind of giga fake statement is thatQuote:
BGX: anything by Wafend, Kiri or Yorik (OpenSeries)
LS: anything by FunHouse or Red
Both platforms have tierlists for the quality of scripts on each champ which are pretty accurate as well
Don't bother with anything private - they lack the devs to make a scripts with as much logic as the public platforms
Either no one cares about making proper champion modules, either it's not true, I don't believe that most platform makers are good at making proper champion logic, it requires game knowledge, which is very different, they could do better in terms of optimisation but not better in terms of logic, never seen any Xerath with a logic that performs as good as OpenSeries Xerath, that's why I made it, because no Xerath was performing as good as I hopedQuote:
any dev able to build a (not c+p) private platform can make a better job than all those 3 bgx devs together with any champion as long as he cares.
There is no AIO platform which has perfect evade, perfect orb (with perfect cs even under turret) and perfect champ scripts. You have to decide what your main focus is. Like great Evade -> go LS, many champ scripts -> BGX, more security -> private platform / bypass. I think you get me :DQuote:
Which of the private ones (Veri Meri) Zeitgeist or Bruhwalker come close to L# back then ( or even use amlost the same quality in terms of orbwalking/prediction and champion scripts (remember AIO by Sebby). LS so far has the best evade i was trying out.
Any comparisons over here?
Any private one posted here comes close to the overall package L# did in the past ( LS evade is close to it) but champ scripts lag abit behind, also orbwalk is sometimes weird on farming.
Any1 here who was comparing the latest ones (public or private) vs L# - used BGX for a while, champ and orb is quite solide, evade is a mess and hard to adjust.
Appreciate any share of experience