🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

11/23/2022 18:57 inquisitor101#2866
when riot ac wake up all this fiesta will be gone hopefully
11/23/2022 23:25 turbosmurfXD#2867
Is there a reason CarryBuddy is listed under undetected externals if you're just not going to test it :confused:

You have a section for untested providers, and CarryBuddy has been "will test very soon" for probably 2 months now.

Have no personal opinion about the platform, just find it weird for it to be listed where it is.
11/24/2022 16:53 Coach Broeki#2868
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosmurfXD View Post
Is there a reason CarryBuddy is listed under undetected externals if you're just not going to test it :confused:

You have a section for untested providers, and CarryBuddy has been "will test very soon" for probably 2 months now.

Have no personal opinion about the platform, just find it weird for it to be listed where it is.
Because the project is on hold. So when they released the alpha I didn't test and currently they are fully closed until they are satisfied with the quality.
But I agree with you, will remove them for now :)
11/25/2022 10:15 quentin258#2869
hello, sorry
but i've seen in your epvp thread that ranked exploit discord link is invalid
could you send me a new one if possible ?
11/25/2022 15:44 nigba#2870
does anyone know a script that bans u after 1 game?
11/25/2022 16:26 pckkkkkky#2871
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigba View Post
does anyone know a script that bans u after 1 game?
hb, ensoul
11/25/2022 19:32 Jack3d_#2872
Anyone here tried out the few "ok - good" rated platforms and can provide some comparison of the pro`s and con`s of each platform? would be very helpful
11/25/2022 20:08 ThinkFree#2873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
Because the project is on hold. So when they released the alpha I didn't test and currently they are fully closed until they are satisfied with the quality.
But I agree with you, will remove them for now :)
one of Jingz 1231 different platforms that never got released to begin with. prob the next one on the list.
11/27/2022 08:19 GammaRage#2874
I visited Holyness' web page a while ago, I think during this year's world championship. Quite recent essentially. The chat box opens automatically and I figured, hey why not talk to someone there for a question or two (I wasn't aware of this thread).

In order to be able to send a text message you have to fill in a name and your e-mail. In and of itself not that much of a problem. However, the e-mail field tries to trick your browser into auto-filling your credit card information. I am not an expert and I am not sure how they would do it but maybe it's due to the classes and id's of the input field having "cc" littered all over them. Claustrophobic chat box, one moment of inattention and you might submit sensitive information to them this way. Is this how they steal credit card information? What a nasty first impression. Turned around and never looked back.

I just wanted to know if by buying their platform you'd get access to all champion scripts or if you had to buy private scripts one by one for $15 each essentially, as it used to be during BoL times. Anyway, extremely shady practice if you ask me.
11/28/2022 00:46 heitordsi#2875
LS - Good script lasts about 5 to 8 days to be banned.

BGX - Good and detectable cheap - same time as LS or even more.


BGX

very good script, but I got banned, I don't recommend it, among it BGX goes from BGX
11/28/2022 00:46 JustSleepy#2876
Quote:
Originally Posted by GammaRage View Post
I visited Holyness' web page a while ago, I think during this year's world championship. Quite recent essentially. The chat box opens automatically and I figured, hey why not talk to someone there for a question or two (I wasn't aware of this thread).

In order to be able to send a text message you have to fill in a name and your e-mail. In and of itself not that much of a problem. However, the e-mail field tries to trick your browser into auto-filling your credit card information. I am not an expert and I am not sure how they would do it but maybe it's due to the classes and id's of the input field having "cc" littered all over them. Claustrophobic chat box, one moment of inattention and you might submit sensitive information to them this way. Is this how they steal credit card information? What a nasty first impression. Turned around and never looked back.

I just wanted to know if by buying their platform you'd get access to all champion scripts or if you had to buy private scripts one by one for $15 each essentially, as it used to be during BoL times. Anyway, extremely shady practice if you ask me.
It's just a toir paste so you get the champ scripts but they're not great.
11/28/2022 02:00 haugrud1978#2877
Quote:
Originally Posted by heitordsi View Post
LS - Good script lasts about 5 to 8 days to be banned.

BGX - Good and detectable cheap - same time as LS or even more.


BGX

very good script, but I got banned, I don't recommend it, among it BGX goes from BGX
Completly false about LS detection, I've never gotten banned using LS...
11/28/2022 05:02 heitordsi#2878
Quote:
Originally Posted by haugrud1978 View Post
Completly false about LS detection, I've never gotten banned using LS...
I was banned using LS, and LS costs 5x more than BGX

Cost benefit does not make up for LS.

My account is old on ELITE, I would never waste my time giving false information.
11/28/2022 08:01 haugrud1978#2879
Quote:
Originally Posted by heitordsi View Post
I was banned using LS, and LS costs 5x more than BGX

Cost benefit does not make up for LS.

My account is old on ELITE, I would never waste my time giving false information.
Manual or just unlucky imo, LS is more expensive yeah.

If you didn't check, my account is also old and actually a lot older than yours... same here buddy^^
11/28/2022 09:51 Mistal#2880
Quote:
Originally Posted by heitordsi View Post
LS - Good script lasts about 5 to 8 days to be banned.

BGX - Good and detectable cheap - same time as LS or even more.


BGX

very good script, but I got banned, I don't recommend it, among it BGX goes from BGX
They are currently only bannable by ticket/manual ban, not days related.