🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

11/12/2022 13:03 EliteProton#2851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacky1336 View Post
Hey , Coach Broeki i have a question is BGX UD ?
I received a ban just two days ago while using BGX, but it's most likely a manual ban. I haven't seen people reporting it, so.....
11/12/2022 19:36 JemWong#2852
Any cheap undectected orb walker recommends? Thx
11/13/2022 23:02 potnuz122#2853
I had a discord server for where I could see who was scamming and not on a lot of different games. Does anyone have that server. It was of undetected cheats and a tierlist of the actual cheat itself. I accidentally deleted it and is trying for the life of me find the server again. If you have I please link it here
11/14/2022 20:18 pacheco1#2854
right now which is the best for high elo
11/14/2022 20:23 felipaooo#2855
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacheco1 View Post
right now which is the best for high elo
For fun bgx, if you want more security private.
11/14/2022 20:33 pacheco1#2856
of the highest leagues, most only reach platinum and do not go beyond there
11/18/2022 04:15 grimset#2857
Quote:
Originally Posted by potnuz122 View Post
I had a discord server for where I could see who was scamming and not on a lot of different games. Does anyone have that server. It was of undetected cheats and a tierlist of the actual cheat itself. I accidentally deleted it and is trying for the life of me find the server again. If you have I please link it here
OnlyUD?
11/21/2022 12:07 enhance11#2858
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMA$ View Post
OnlyUD?
OnlyUD can't always be trusted. The owner was taking payments from providers to list them on the server.

It's great for finding new cheats, but don't assume everything on there is good. There are multiple cases of cheat proviers paying the owner to be listed. In one case the owner was listing a provider which was selling a service for $70 when it can be done for free.
11/21/2022 12:37 ThinkFree#2859
Quote:
Originally Posted by potnuz122 View Post
I had a discord server for where I could see who was scamming and not on a lot of different games. Does anyone have that server. It was of undetected cheats and a tierlist of the actual cheat itself. I accidentally deleted it and is trying for the life of me find the server again. If you have I please link it here
Actually UD discord: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/22/2022 13:48 SaltyV1#2860
what provider have neeko exploit?
11/22/2022 16:38 xyznem#2861
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyV1 View Post
what provider have neeko exploit?
slotted.cc
11/22/2022 17:24 Effole#2862
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyV1 View Post
what provider have neeko exploit?
LS added it today
11/22/2022 22:10 Coach Broeki#2863
Because Vandril made a video don't expect the exploit to last long :D
11/23/2022 00:29 ytak#2864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
Because Vandril made a video don't expect the exploit to last long :D
patched already :bandit:
11/23/2022 09:46 LegendSense#2865
It was fun while it lasted.