Yh I see them everywhere apparently Ud for about 4 monthsQuote:
wow, suddenly grimset and his "vouchers" appeared, what a timing!
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] can you check dm please?
Yes, what a timing... We had a big update! We're about to have another one. Also, I'm not sure what you're implying, but I give trial keys to almost everyone, so if you think we're scamming, you can simply ask for a trial key.Quote:
wow, suddenly grimset and his "vouchers" appeared, what a timing!
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] can you check dm please?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]Quote:
I been MIA for most of the summer
Who is top dog right now for Apex? Don't even wanna rage - just wanna have aimbot and glow and not get banned.
Any info is appreciated
Skulltown works in fullscreenQuote:
I used Kernaim before worked really good however with Kernaim you need to run your game in window mode which kinda bugs with my OBS on my second monitor which is a 60hz monitor and for some reason it will lock my Apex to 60 FPS..
Is there any UD Cheat provider where you can keep your game in fullscreen?
You should be able to use it in fullscreen borderless with no fps limitQuote:
I used Kernaim before worked really good however with Kernaim you need to run your game in window mode which kinda bugs with my OBS on my second monitor which is a 60hz monitor and for some reason it will lock my Apex to 60 FPS..
Is there any UD Cheat provider where you can keep your game in fullscreen?
It's not a Kernaim issue with FPS it's a refresh rate issues with OBS if you have 2 monitors in my case my gaming monitor is a 144hz but my second monitor is a 60hz if you play games in window mode with obs running on the 60hz screen obs will lock your windowed game in 60hz as well its a long lasting issue but really annoying. I could get a 2nd 144hz monitor but im lazy so I rather try a Chair that can be run in fullscreenQuote:
You should be able to use it in fullscreen borderless with no fps limit