The longest e*pvp Thread I [English only]

01/20/2012 10:26 RezChams#2851
im sorry...
01/20/2012 12:30 lanara#2852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daarmy View Post
was würdet ihr zu diesen VT sagen?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I'd say that you postet in the wrong thread.
01/20/2012 12:44 RezChams#2853
my fault - won´t happen again
01/21/2012 18:12 .Tiiim♥#2854
nice idea such a Thread :p
01/22/2012 04:21 Taec#2855
Good day guys, sigh. my granddad just passed away this week
01/22/2012 09:55 ReactionzZz#2856
Mprnign guys :D:D
01/22/2012 10:13 .Tiiim♥#2857
Good morning guys :)
01/22/2012 15:37 ReactionzZz#2858
How are you guys?
01/22/2012 21:48 Venom'#2859
Im :awesome:
01/23/2012 16:55 .Tiiim♥#2860
i love you all.
see you <3
01/23/2012 17:29 One&Only'#2861
I'm not happy.
But who cares?
01/26/2012 15:01 Taec#2862
Hey guys, how are you guys doing.
Me? well... sick + tons of projects to complete
01/27/2012 20:54 Fortmann96#2863
Where are the native speakers?
01/27/2012 22:39 «Ȇxe¢uter»♫#2864
its kind'a boring here :/
01/28/2012 04:26 Taec#2865
Yea, not much people speaks english.
anyways. time to study.. i swear i will