DarkOrbit Talk

06/26/2016 14:45 AliG-DO#28516
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
Someone knows a good/cheap vps where i can run bots?
And, nanobot works in vps?
I'd like to attach to this question, also interested where could I run Golem 24/7 :p
06/26/2016 15:09 Peshо#28517
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliG-DO View Post
I'd like to attach to this question, also interested where could I run Golem 24/7 :p
As far as I'm aware, Golem would work on any VPS that has a windows OS. You can ask iNk for a Linux version (it's not public).
06/26/2016 15:10 The-Elite-Fabio#28518
This site is pretty nice with the prices ( [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ), Ill edit if I find another site I used once which was even better.
06/26/2016 15:38 Agent Tim#28519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Řoβч966 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] no i don't know xD


And,

Someone knows a good/cheap vps where i can run bots?
And, nanobot works in vps?
I use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - Blue Version and it can run 2 versions of AutoBotBG :)
06/26/2016 17:04 Palladium<3#28520
Any way of changing your currency so uri costs less?
Also if I use an IP changer can I invite my own friends to lvl12? thx
06/26/2016 21:41 tattys5#28521
What's the fastest way to make this account stronger?
Basic FE - 8 drones - aegis - goli -spear - citadel
11 apis parts and 3 zeus parts
9 havocs 2 hercs
3 lf4s
No upgrades
Should i bot palla for kappas? Zetas? What should i spend uri on?
06/26/2016 22:08 D3xter.#28522
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I would bot palla and buy keys whith max. price reduction with the uri of the gates. I guess Kappa would be the best gate to play^^
06/26/2016 22:13 domerchan#28523
1 Epsilon= 2Lf4
1 Kappa= 2 Hércules
with 10 keys= 1Lf4
:D
Edit: 20 Keys= 2 Lf4

;D
06/26/2016 22:28 johny420#28524
Quote:
Originally Posted by domerchan View Post
1 Epsilon= 2Lf4
1 Kappa= 2 Hércules
with 10 keys= 1Lf4
:D
Edit: 20 Keys= 2 Lf4

;D
Exactly how 'random chance' works. Times of 200 bootys without LF4 and 5+ gates without cheese will come :p
06/26/2016 22:41 johny420#28525
Quote:
Originally Posted by tattys5 View Post
What's the fastest way to make this account stronger?
Basic FE - 8 drones - aegis - goli -spear - citadel
11 apis parts and 3 zeus parts
9 havocs 2 hercs
3 lf4s
No upgrades
Should i bot palla for kappas? Zetas? What should i spend uri on?
May I ask how you got 9 havoc and only 11 apis parts, 3 zeus and 3 LF4s with all the keys you got with your zetas?

I'd spend uri on keys to collect LF4s and/or upgrade drones.
06/26/2016 22:57 tattys5#28526
Quote:
Originally Posted by johny420 View Post
May I ask how you got 9 havoc and only 11 apis parts, 3 zeus and 3 LF4s with all the keys you got with your zetas?

I'd spend uri on keys to collect LF4s and/or upgrade drones.
I guess im very unlucky lol also i got 9 havocs in 10 gates so not that many keys.
06/27/2016 00:38 GuessWho!#28527
So i started GE1 about a week and a half ago and now i'm Semi-Ufe....This is How i did it.

First, I bought the quest booster ($.55) and did all the Expo event quest, this got me 100kuri. Tip, if your planning to buy the quest booster don't do the starter quest just yet, get level 6, buy the quest booster then do the starter quest so you get x2s Lf-3s & Bo2s I did buy a pet and get it level 8 while i was doing gates!

Second, I bought uri XDDDDDD (150K Pack = 28$ Russian Payments) xD, i bought 5 iris (They were on Discount with prem and Rebate) and a few lf-3s. On double gate rewards i spun for zeta by 1s. Took me 7 Zetas for Full Havocs!

Third, On Zues & LF-4 Day i used my keys and this is what i got!
-Full Apis Drone (I'm Lucky aren't I xD)
-Venom
-Diminisher
-Lighning
-1 Zues Part
-23 Apis Parts
-4 Lf-4s
-A Bunch of Log disk and Spins

This was like 500-700 Keys (I didn't count)

Forth, on ge1 i built a bunch of hades, finding a group isn't to hard pretty easy i got 16 lf-4 from like 30 hades. (Pretty Good :P I Guess)

Fifth, i got up to 120k uri and started to build Kappas (was taking 40-50k uri) I was able to do 4 kappas before it ended...My Results
1st-Nothing :(
2nd-2 Hercs!
3rd-Nothing :(
4th-Stupid Booster :(

Now i have 22 pp (12 i can't use because i have no sep)


Full Statistics
-Full havocs (10)
-Full Iris + Apis
-Full LF-3/Bo2s
-Pet Level 15 :P (Kami Level 3)
-Kappa opened but waiting for next event
-2 Hercs
-20 Lf-4s
06/27/2016 12:44 Peshо#28528
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palladium<3 View Post
Any way of changing your currency so uri costs less?
You'd need to contact support and prove you're in the country with an ID card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palladium<3 View Post
if I use an IP changer can I invite my own friends to lvl12?
Sure, it worked a few months ago for me.
06/27/2016 19:18 martin869#28529
do you guys create 25 different email adresses or can you just use one?
06/27/2016 20:01 Agent Tim#28530
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin869 View Post
do you guys create 25 different email adresses or can you just use one?
New mail