Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

04/21/2014 18:49 PortalDark#2836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
open the afflict thread in the advertise section, that global mod closed it for a smart reason...
we are discussing the reasons and a possible new rule on the complain section
as for the rule, I may be adding a new one to some cases
04/21/2014 18:55 Callum#2837
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
we are discussing the reasons and a possible new rule on the complain section

as for the rule, I may be adding a new one to some cases

Hopefully stricter rules can be added to the advertisement section :)
04/21/2014 18:59 Violett#2838
Why is he no longer in the team?
04/21/2014 19:02 Callum#2839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Why is he no longer in the team?

I spoke to him earlier I think he resigned this morning
04/21/2014 19:42 PortalDark#2840
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFox​ View Post
I spoke to him earlier I think he resigned this morning
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/21/2014 19:43 Callum#2841
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

:o I'm actively reporting daily, just none of my reports get dealt with that often xD
04/22/2014 00:42 Haxor#2842
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Cant do anything with 0.40mb/sec internet connection..
04/22/2014 01:52 PortalDark#2843
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxor View Post
Cant do anything with 0.40mb/sec internet connection..
I have something similar
04/22/2014 01:53 Callum#2844
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
I have something similar
I have 100mb/s upload + download


don't mean to brag or anything
04/22/2014 02:05 Justin1337*#2845
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFox​ View Post
I have 100mb/s upload + download


don't mean to brag or anything
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
your lucky. xD
04/22/2014 02:13 PortalDark#2846
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFox​ View Post
I have 100mb/s upload + download


don't mean to brag or anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin1337* View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
your lucky. xD
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/22/2014 02:14 Callum#2847
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/22/2014 02:23 Justin1337*#2848
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]




[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteFox​ View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
lol..
04/22/2014 08:27 WickedNite#2849
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin1337* View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
your lucky. xD
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/22/2014 09:54 SoSuNooP#2850
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

while downloading 5 different movies, not bad for a dorm internet :awesome: