[RELEASE] 9DiscipleTH for 9D Thailand

04/28/2011 07:19 xmoses#271
Ahh my bad for not checking it earlier. Thanks by the way.
04/28/2011 14:03 key266#272
ok, so now i got the diciple to change when i get to login screen...
but it doesnt do anything at all, the only things working is teleport, ts and speed

what do i do now?
04/29/2011 18:48 ratxxx#273
Quote:
Originally Posted by key266 View Post
ok, so now i got the diciple to change when i get to login screen...
but it doesnt do anything at all, the only things working is teleport, ts and speed

what do i do now?
i got same issue as u dude my 9ddeciple doesnt atk any thing when i activate auto. not sure what ive done wrong.
04/29/2011 23:42 razvan12#274
my screen dosen't change at char select,what should i do?Please help^_^
05/06/2011 23:32 danibr89#275
pfff....+5 buffs work, speed work, but auto training buffs doesn`t work :(( what to do?
05/08/2011 02:07 DeathByMoogles#276
Auto Training NEVER WORKED and was experimental. Now QUIT ASKING.
05/08/2011 18:26 Cician#277
can i make levels with this 9d... ?
05/08/2011 21:36 djsysulica#278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cician View Post
can i make levels with this 9d... ?
No.
05/08/2011 23:46 razvan12#279
Quote:
Originally Posted by razvan12 View Post
my screen dosen't change at char select,what should i do?Please help^_^
c'mon,no1 can help?:(
05/09/2011 13:12 proxsi#280
Quote:
Originally Posted by razvan12 View Post
c'mon,no1 can help?:(
did u modified ur ndreg?
05/13/2011 02:16 cibermis13#281
When I starts 9Disciple I got this ...Heeelp Please

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/13/2011 14:00 proxsi#282
Quote:
Originally Posted by cibermis13 View Post
When I starts 9Disciple I got this ...Heeelp Please

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
after that, launch d9...
05/14/2011 02:20 cibermis13#283
Quote:
Originally Posted by proxsi View Post
after that, launch d9...

I starts 9disciple as Administrator , after that I launch D9 and I got that u,u Help me
05/19/2011 22:23 robladero#284
hey what is the password? iv puted this but its not good [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
plz help me
05/20/2011 01:34 tkp0124#285
Password is wrong. I can't extract it :(