Quick & Easy DMA Buying Guide

02/27/2026 22:21 stella.ac#271
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Briefly skimmed the Stella posts. Most appear to be from alt accounts, like PotOfGreed. I don’t see a need to comment further or keep going back and forth.
So now everything positive said about us is magically from staff alt accounts? But anything negative should automatically be taken seriously? Sure. That’s a very convenient narrative. I’m more than willing to prove that those posts reflect actual sales and real customers, not some headless promotion fantasy you’ve made up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Everything he mentioned about the positive things I’ve said about Stella in the past was already acknowledged and explained by me in several posts, and they were largely the result of him being a better salesman than developer and convincing me at the time.
A better salesman? Excuse me? You were the one who contacted me. You were the one promoting us before we even had a proper conversation. I never once tried to convince you of anything. Don't go around rewriting our history with each other to save your pathetic lying face...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
He mostly avoided addressing the numerous complaints about broken or instantly blocked firmware, which is what I expected, thus why I don't see the need.
The only “broken firmware” we’ve ever handed out was to Mordor770, and that was due to incorrect information on his end. He claimed he had an M.2 card. He didn’t. The firmware generated for him was specifically for M.2, not a regular Squirrel. That’s not on us. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Edit: Also, if someones firmware was blocked instantly, it is only due to bad timing. We have a bunch of different devices in rotation, all working with the paid version of EAC without any issues. Both for T3, and T1. But yeah, keep on posting "proof", where the names are entirely censored. That is what you do the best - lie.

On a another note, honestly, grow the fuck up.
You’re a pathological liar. The amount of lies you personally told me on Signal and Discord alone is insane. I genuinely don’t understand why you felt the need to lie about so many things. That said, I’d rather address those conversations with you directly instead of sharing those here.
You’ve already been exposed for lying about the firmware you promote. So why should anyone believe you’re not doing the exact same thing now, just spinning the narrative in the opposite direction? You even admitted to lying about the firmware you promote to get more sales. How on earth can anyone even believe you at this point?

At this point, your credibility is the real issue, not us. Anyone with half a brain can see that you’re targeting us to push traffic and sales toward other providers. You’ve yet to provide any real proof of your claims, unless we’re counting three or four different people saying something didn’t work for them.

And let’s not forget the blurred Discord screenshots. Random, censored usernames saying negative things prove absolutely nothing. For all anyone knows, those could be your own friends. Like I said, you are already a known liar, you even admitted to being one, so...

Also, GamerDoc has never said anything negative about me, he’s literally on my friends list. Not sure why you felt the need to link a screenshot like that, but okay... Let’s stick to facts instead of your manufactured narratives. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

P.S. I am not the only one running this EPvP account.

– William.
02/28/2026 09:56 mordor770#272
Quote:
Originally Posted by stella.ac View Post
He claimed he had an M.2 card. He didn’t. The firmware generated for him was specifically for M.2, not a regular Squirrel. That’s not on us. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Slight Correction.

I had told them it's a M2 35T based card based on my speed test. (PCIeScreamer M2)

Staff in question understood that as a M.2 card which is a completely different thing and noted it down as such in their discord bot.

Speed Test:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Telling to Staff:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Completely misunderstanding in a link of chains Me > Staff > William.
All in all, it took a simple random photo of the DMA board I have sent to figure out the issue, Where William said Quote:

"I always thought it was a m.2"

From there on everything got corrected when I got to talk with William directly and eliminated the, "Telephone" setup he got going on. "Customer > Staff > William."

The replacement provided worked instantly, I'm currently testing it on Rust. There is an issue with it, which requires a workaround, that I won't go into detail, however I let William know about the issue and he said he will fix it for sure and provide the fixed version. Which is nice.
Workaround in question, does not cause issues with the functionality of the card.


Detection wise, at least on Rust so far so good (2 days, just doing speed tests, same as fortnite). Which is Good. Rust does not allow you to fuck around much when it comes to Detected / Blocked cards is what I heard. Not sure.
I will give more info on this since once I confirm I survived a bit.

Sad part about all of this story is that I had to buy a 100T for no reason due to this. Spent about 2 months without DMA, learn how to unbrick a DMA board by external SPI flashing, Only because of a simple "dot", "M2" vs "M.2" Causing this whole misunderstanding.


William said he is fine transferring the firmware in question once 100T arrives
So at least on that part he will take care of me. (Shall see)

It certainly sucked initially to get banned with their First Firmware instantly, so I won't let that slide.
(For 700 USD, (Now Dropped to 550 (Still high)) people have too much expectations, especially when their competition is less than half that price.)

I can't go into praising him either yet, until I can survive a bit and see if he is solid on his words.

It would have sucked if I was a normal user letting go of this issue, this has not changed.

At least flashing/bricking issue is finally fixed on my end.

And We will now FINALLY see if their replacement is any good long term.
03/03/2026 22:19 Glithien#273
if anyone has any leads to a diablo 2 bot that is using modern DMA card memory access to avoid detection would love to hear about it thanks
03/06/2026 11:52 HyruleWarrior1#274
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post

NVME.

As for the benefits of one versus the other, I’d recommend reaching out to the Heino staff for their suggestions
Hey, do you still believe Heino and stuff to eventually become paperweights like you have mentioned earlier in the thread when i first asked your opinion on them? Your experience with them having changed your thoughts?
03/07/2026 01:29 MrPostman420#275
is ekknods firmware still a thing? i dont care about premium eac etc.
03/08/2026 11:17 Nynety#276
Hello,

I’m new to DMA and I’m looking for a reliable source to purchase firmware as well as a DMA kit to avoid any problems.

I’m also interested in websites or product references to buy the kit components individually on AliExpress.
03/14/2026 02:19 displaylmao#277
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Where to Buy Your DMA Hardware
Due to the volume of messages I receive regarding hardware and firmware recommendations, I made this guide so everything is in one place. I'm tired of retyping the same info each time - use this as your go-to resource when buying your first setup. I’m not covering setup here. There are plenty of guides, videos, and even communities you can pay for help if you’re so technologically illiterate that you can’t follow a video.

Important - I’m not going to directly link any markets to avoid moderators fucking with my thread. Just Google the suggested markets and you’ll find them.

Important - When purchasing from the listed markets, treat it like Amazon: choose sellers with good ratings and high sales volume. Example - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

1. DMA Card
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Taobao
You’ll notice numbers like 35T, 75T, and 100T. In simple terms, think map size: 35T for a small map, 75T for a large map, and 100T if you’re planning ahead.

Contrary to what every drop-shipper (reseller) claims - that these cards are “knock-offs” or “illegitimate” - they’re not. Drop-shippers buy their cards from sellers in mainland China, then mark them up before selling them to you. By purchasing directly from the markets above, you’re essentially buying from the same source while cutting out the middleman. Don’t be fooled by the branded faceplates, it’s the exact same card underneath.

The only real benefit of buying from a drop-shipper is that they often perform quality assurance on each batch, which slightly lowers the odds of receiving a defective card. That said, in years of testing and helping others set up their cards, I’ve yet to meet anyone who received a defective unit directly from those markets.

2. Fuser
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Taobao
The fuser you need depends on your screen resolution. For example, if you play on an ultrawide @ 3440x1440 @ 144Hz (or higher), you’ll need a D60 or DC500. Keep in mind the DC500 requires a strong secondary PC with a 3000-series GPU or better. Otherwise, you'll likely experience ESP issues.

If you use a standard resolution, find a fuser on one of the markets above that supports your input (DP or HDMI).

3. Aim Controller
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Taobao
  • Xferrum
  • XIM
Avoid: Kmbox.
Recommended: Makcu, Teensy, or Ferrum. If you use a controller, get a XIM.

A Makcu is very easy to set up - Google “Makcu Discord” and you’ll find guides and the required firmware. The community is helpful and setup should be smooth.

4. Second PC
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Best Buy
  • Amazon
  • Taobao
  • eBay
This really doesn’t matter. You can buy from anywhere. If you’re not using an ultrawide monitor, most mini PCs or laptops will work just fine. I usually suggest checking eBay for a cheap used laptop with a 3000-series GPU.

5. Firmware
  • Build your own
  • Ekknod (free; not for EAC other than Arc Raiders)
  • BDE (cheap; not for EAC other than Arc Raiders)
  • Ithaclan (cheap; not for EAC other than Arc Raiders)
  • Rie (cheap; not for EAC other than Arc Raiders)
I generally don’t recommend buying firmware. 99% of firmware sellers are either scammers, or sell pooled and-or partially open-source builds that will need replacing in months.

If you want to build your own (highly recommended): [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - great starting point. There are also many YouTube guides if you're a visual learner.

⚠️ IMPORTANT: READ THE SPOILER ⚠️


Do you have any links for reputable aliexpress/taobao sellers for the dichen d60 fuser?
03/23/2026 21:22 Riceball0831#278
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Where to Buy Your DMA Hardware
Due to the volume of messages I receive regarding hardware and firmware recommendations, I made this guide so everything is in one place. I'm tired of retyping the same info each time - use this as your go-to resource when buying your first setup. I’m not covering setup here. There are plenty of guides, videos, and even communities you can pay for help if you’re so technologically illiterate that you can’t follow a video.

Important - I’m not going to directly link any markets to avoid moderators fucking with my thread. Just Google the suggested markets and you’ll find them.

Important - When purchasing from the listed markets, treat it like Amazon: choose sellers with good ratings and high sales volume. Example - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

1. DMA Card
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Taobao
You’ll notice numbers like 35T, 75T, and 100T. In simple terms, think map size: 35T for a small map, 75T for a large map, and 100T if you’re planning ahead.

Contrary to what every drop-shipper (reseller) claims - that these cards are “knock-offs” or “illegitimate” - they’re not. Drop-shippers buy their cards from sellers in mainland China, then mark them up before selling them to you. By purchasing directly from the markets above, you’re essentially buying from the same source while cutting out the middleman. Don’t be fooled by the branded faceplates, it’s the exact same card underneath.

The only real benefit of buying from a drop-shipper is that they often perform quality assurance on each batch, which slightly lowers the odds of receiving a defective card. That said, in years of testing and helping others set up their cards, I’ve yet to meet anyone who received a defective unit directly from those markets.

2. Fuser
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Taobao
The fuser you need depends on your screen resolution. For example, if you play on an ultrawide @ 3440x1440 @ 144Hz (or higher), you’ll need a D60 or DC500. Keep in mind the DC500 requires a strong secondary PC with a 3000-series GPU or better. Otherwise, you'll likely experience ESP issues.

If you use a standard resolution, find a fuser on one of the markets above that supports your input (DP or HDMI).

3. Aim Controller
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Taobao
  • Xferrum
  • XIM
Avoid: Kmbox.
Recommended: Makcu, Teensy, or Ferrum. If you use a controller, get a XIM.

A Makcu is very easy to set up - Google “Makcu Discord” and you’ll find guides and the required firmware. The community is helpful and setup should be smooth.

4. Second PC
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Best Buy
  • Amazon
  • Taobao
  • eBay
This really doesn’t matter. You can buy from anywhere. If you’re not using an ultrawide monitor, most mini PCs or laptops will work just fine. I usually suggest checking eBay for a cheap used laptop with a 3000-series GPU.

5. Firmware
  • Build your own
  • Ekknod (free; not for EAC other than Arc Raiders)
  • BDE (cheap; not for EAC other than Arc Raiders)
  • Ithaclan (cheap; not for EAC other than Arc Raiders)
  • Rie (cheap; not for EAC other than Arc Raiders)
I generally don’t recommend buying firmware. 99% of firmware sellers are either scammers, or sell pooled and-or partially open-source builds that will need replacing in months.

If you want to build your own (highly recommended): [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - great starting point. There are also many YouTube guides if you're a visual learner.

⚠️ IMPORTANT: READ THE SPOILER ⚠️

can I add you on discord? I trust you for Valorant CFW please
03/24/2026 20:55 jmb195#279
I have reached out to @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] myself about firmware. Looking forward to giving it a try.

Will report back here.
03/25/2026 01:57 IncelerEfesi#280
Hello what do you say about shillette is their fw good?
03/29/2026 18:54 stocks#281
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Yeah, that’s fine. The second PC and fuser performance only really start to matter once you move up to higher resolutions, like ultrawide.

Ducks has been around for a while. He’s a reseller with a solid customer base. His basic firmware will work fine for COD, though you can always use the free firmware if you’d rather not pay.

__________________

Briefly skimmed the Stella posts. Most appear to be from alt accounts, like PotOfGreed. I don’t see a need to comment further or keep going back and forth. Everything he mentioned about the positive things I’ve said about Stella in the past was already acknowledged and explained by me in several posts, and they were largely the result of him being a better salesman than developer and convincing me at the time. He mostly avoided addressing the numerous complaints about broken or instantly blocked firmware, which is what I expected, thus why I don't see the need.

Thought this was appropriate and hilarious:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



NVME.

As for the benefits of one versus the other, I’d recommend reaching out to the Heino staff for their suggestions.



Glad to hear the basic version is working for you - that’s a pretty hard thing to mess up, lol.
Hello, the guide was very helpful but I have a few remaining questions if your open to helping out.

First do you know if bun or caruso is better for r6 and do you know of any good r6 firmware? Also, what kind of computer/programming knowledge should I have before getting into DMA so I can fully understand it rather than just plug and play.
03/30/2026 20:23 furkanakasyali#282
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Where to Buy Your DMA Hardware
Due to the volume of messages I receive regarding hardware and firmware recommendations, I made this guide so everything is in one place. I'm tired of retyping the same info each time - use this as your go-to resource when buying your first setup. I’m not covering setup here. There are plenty of guides, videos, and even communities you can pay for help if you’re so technologically illiterate that you can’t follow a video.

Important - I’m not going to directly link any markets to avoid moderators fucking with my thread. Just Google the suggested markets and you’ll find them.

Important - When purchasing from the listed markets, treat it like Amazon: choose sellers with good ratings and high sales volume. Example - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

1. DMA Card
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Taobao
You’ll notice numbers like 35T, 75T, and 100T. In simple terms, think map size: 35T for a small map, 75T for a large map, and 100T if you’re planning ahead.

Contrary to what every drop-shipper (reseller) claims - that these cards are “knock-offs” or “illegitimate” - they’re not. Drop-shippers buy their cards from sellers in mainland China, then mark them up before selling them to you. By purchasing directly from the markets above, you’re essentially buying from the same source while cutting out the middleman. Don’t be fooled by the branded faceplates, it’s the exact same card underneath.

The only real benefit of buying from a drop-shipper is that they often perform quality assurance on each batch, which slightly lowers the odds of receiving a defective card. That said, in years of testing and helping others set up their cards, I’ve yet to meet anyone who received a defective unit directly from those markets.

2. Fuser
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Taobao
The fuser you need depends on your screen resolution. For example, if you play on an ultrawide @ 3440x1440 @ 144Hz (or higher), you’ll need a D60 or DC500. Keep in mind the DC500 requires a strong secondary PC with a 3000-series GPU or better. Otherwise, you'll likely experience ESP issues.

If you use a standard resolution, find a fuser on one of the markets above that supports your input (DP or HDMI).

3. Aim Controller
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Taobao
  • Xferrum
  • XIM
Avoid: Kmbox.
Recommended: Makcu, Teensy, or Ferrum. If you use a controller, get a XIM.

A Makcu is very easy to set up - Google “Makcu Discord” and you’ll find guides and the required firmware. The community is helpful and setup should be smooth.

4. Second PC
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Best Buy
  • Amazon
  • Taobao
  • eBay
This really doesn’t matter. You can buy from anywhere. If you’re not using an ultrawide monitor, most mini PCs or laptops will work just fine. I usually suggest checking eBay for a cheap used laptop with a 3000-series GPU.

5. Firmware
  • Build your own
  • Ekknod (free; not for EAC other than Arc Raiders)
  • BDE (cheap; not for EAC other than Arc Raiders)
  • Ithaclan (cheap; not for EAC other than Arc Raiders)
  • Rie (cheap; not for EAC other than Arc Raiders)
I generally don’t recommend buying firmware. 99% of firmware sellers are either scammers, or sell pooled and-or partially open-source builds that will need replacing in months.

If you want to build your own (highly recommended): [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - great starting point. There are also many YouTube guides if you're a visual learner.

⚠️ IMPORTANT: READ THE SPOILER ⚠️

Do you know who the most trusted firmware developers are for apps like Valorant, CS2, PUBG, Arc Raiders, and FaceIt?
03/30/2026 21:46 DEXAiM#283
Quote:
Originally Posted by furkanakasyali View Post
Do you know who the most trusted firmware developers are for apps like Valorant, CS2, PUBG, Arc Raiders, and FaceIt?
We build FW to cover all of this (tier 5)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/01/2026 06:40 andxev0#284
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
t4SBjyn9
his username isnt aviable anymore can you maybe help or did t4SBjyn9 just stop producing fw ?, still looking for a good fw for eac games like the finals eventually fortnite but that doesnt need to be, mostly playing cod and some light ac eac games,
04/04/2026 20:44 rainonmyparade#285
is it possible to have two monitors running on the main pc (one with the game on and one other one) while using dma?