BotsHub

01/31/2026 17:02 alex85atlas#271
Hello, how I can fix this problem? whent I try to lunch the bot trough autoit, a window appears whit this error: please run all bots in 32-bit (x86) mode.
01/31/2026 17:27 Kronos8#272
Thanks everyone who answered questions here, it helps :feelsgoodman:

Lots of updates since last time I posted, plenty of corrections, lots of PRs from people too (big big thanks to Gahais, BuddyLeeX, n1kn4x and Ian !).

- I have indeed no plans on doing any kind of PvP bot

- if you have issues with the bot, the ideal thing is to create an issue on GitHub, that's where I'm the most active. I still read here, but not as frequently.

- CoF was fixed a few days ago

- I noticed no such issue on LDOA: between lvl2 and 10, character does the charrs at the gate properly and not one out of two. Not sure where your issue comes from.

- @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] UW improvements are all thanks to BuddyLeeX, so it's big big thanks to him for working on it, I had no hand in improving it this time. He's also been working on FoW, I have yet to try it since his last improvements but I'm sure it's great :D
There might still be some things to improve, I'll take a look at this griffon issue.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] it means you are trying to use AutoIt 64-bit mode instead of 32-bits.
In you AutoIt installation, there are two .exe files:
AutoIt3.exe
AutoIt3_x64.exe
Use the first one, not the second one.
02/02/2026 17:15 bigron1993#273
Hey everytime i pick LDOA and start the bot it keeps trying to go to EOTN outpost?
02/04/2026 11:38 Boytae6969#274
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigron1993 View Post
Hey everytime i pick LDOA and start the bot it keeps trying to go to EOTN outpost?
this is because your inventory is almost full
02/05/2026 01:04 king_kable#275
Maybe I'm a noob, but how do you DL something from github?
02/05/2026 01:13 LandonCarter7#276
Quote:
Originally Posted by king_kable View Post
Maybe I'm a noob, but how do you DL something from github?
Top right where it's a green box that reads "Code" click the drop down and click "Download ZIP" then extract all on the files then run from the extracted file. Should be good to go
02/07/2026 07:04 embersanenders#277
This is great and I have used a few of the included bots to great success, tyvm!

I have also tried to throw together my own script for a green farm, but I have no idea exactly what I'm doing and it errors every time. Is there a place to learn how to piece this all together correctly? Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask this.

Great bot though <3
02/08/2026 03:28 Bobi1#278
Hey there Kronos thanks for the great work. Im currently working on changing what the bots does and does not sell and stores in the chest.

I have a few questions: Can I add special stuff into the Default Loot config or do I have to change this in one of the util files? I only want to add specific named items like if a item has a special ending or if I want to store all Bo Staffs in my chest how do I add this in the json? Also if I read the code right all perfect OS weapons are stored automaticaly and will not be sold?
02/08/2026 11:07 DukeFredek#279
Fixed GetAttributeByID():

Code:
Func GetAttributeByID($attributeID, $withRunes = False, $heroIndex = 0)
	Local $agentID = GetHeroID($heroIndex)
	Local $buffer
	Local $offset[5]
	$offset[0] = 0
	$offset[1] = 0x18
	$offset[2] = 0x2C
	$offset[3] = 0xAC
	Local $processHandle = GetProcessHandle()
	For $i = 0 To GetHeroCount()
		$offset[4] = 0x43C * $i
		$buffer = MemoryReadPtr($processHandle, $base_address_ptr, $offset)
		If $buffer[1] == $agentID Then
			$offset[4] = 0x43C * $i + 0x14 * $attributeID + ($withRunes ? 0xC : 0x8)
			$buffer = MemoryReadPtr($processHandle, $base_address_ptr, $offset)
			Return $buffer[1]
		EndIf
	Next
EndFunc
02/09/2026 00:16 Kronos8#280
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - thank you so much for fix, I added it :)

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] You can add elements in configuration, and they will be picked up by code: everything you add will end up in the $loot_configuration map.
So if you add for instance: "Store items.Bo Staff" then there will be an entry "Store items.Bo Staff" in the map.

But after that, it will not be picked up and acted on anywhere because there is nowhere in the code something that look at this specific value in the map.
You would need to hook it up by later in code look for $loot_configuration['Store items.Bo Staff'] and have necessary code with it.

You're correct that perfect OS items will be kept, but they won't be stored unless you tick the Store items.Weapons and offhands.Gold.<Weapon>.Req 9 checkbox.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] no worries ! We all started somewhere. To get more help I can only suggest joining the discord ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]) or creating an issue on github, I'll be able to help you better than here.
02/09/2026 16:18 eskel2#281
Anyone has issues with LDOA when the bot targets Bandit Firestarter and gets blocked because it's melee? I got it stuck for 6 hours...
02/09/2026 16:54 Boytae6969#282
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskel2 View Post
Anyone has issues with LDOA when the bot targets Bandit Firestarter and gets blocked because it's melee? I got it stuck for 6 hours...
probably an isolated case, i am on my 4th toon in presearing never experienced the issue
02/09/2026 18:24 eskel2#283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boytae6969 View Post
probably an isolated case, i am on my 4th toon in presearing never experienced the issue
I got it on about 50% of the cases :/ It just targets the far away caster while the melee mob blocks the way and it never moves
02/12/2026 17:44 Kronos8#284
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] By any chance do you not have the imp summoning stone ?
If you have it, it should be killing the bandits even if you're stuck anywhere.
Anyway, made some fixes for LDOA because it wasn't always picking skills, and some more fixes will be coming its way soon.
02/12/2026 20:34 Smithy4467#285
Hi LDOA - Is doing the wurm farm constantly despite having hamnet and being level 11 any fix?