closed

05/10/2020 21:01 kwenhasa#271
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansvhengel View Post
So I wanted to buy, but I can’t?

Cheat is dead right now. What’s the point of buying something that doesn’t work?

Wait till it’s back up first...
05/10/2020 21:38 -0x1337-#272
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwenhasa View Post
Cheat is dead right now. What’s the point of buying something that doesn’t work?

Wait till it’s back up first...
Sales are disabled for the products that are down anyways.
05/10/2020 21:40 iliketosayhi#273
When the cheat is updated, It's great. But it's one of the slowest updating cheats. I eventually went ahead and purchased from another provider. Sadly the other provider is not the greatest but has to do what I have to do.
05/10/2020 22:04 visageiii#274
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliketosayhi View Post
When the cheat is updated, It's great. But it's one of the slowest updating cheats. I eventually went ahead and purchased from another provider. Sadly the other provider is not the greatest but has to do what I have to do.
I'm in the same boat, unfortunately I haven't found an instant activation provider.
05/10/2020 22:40 florin2011x#275
its offline does not work for 4 days... updates
05/11/2020 09:42 heymanjack#276
Any other cheat provider with BETTER aimbot prediction than EO? EO's aimbot is very good. I need another provider with the same level as EO's or even better.
05/11/2020 10:58 Nomatter22#277
Just check on this forum, i found a good one, had to switch from EO cause they are very very slow in updates, i have nothing bad to say about their cheat features, but what can i do with great freatures if i cant use it? HAHAHA
05/11/2020 11:15 heymanjack#278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomatter22 View Post
Just check on this forum, i found a good one, had to switch from EO cause they are very very slow in updates, i have nothing bad to say about their cheat features, but what can i do with great freatures if i cant use it? HAHAHA
Can you PM which one you use now? I need a good aimbot.
05/14/2020 15:14 SnikerDE#279
Quote:
Originally Posted by heymanjack View Post
Any other cheat provider with BETTER aimbot prediction than EO? EO's aimbot is very good. I need another provider with the same level as EO's or even better.
we are up to date!!!
05/15/2020 03:13 Zecki#280
down again?
05/15/2020 07:21 heymanjack#281
AND IT'S DOWN AGAIN LOL
05/15/2020 12:57 Zecki#282
invisible on/off possible?
05/17/2020 02:01 foomula#283
CoD MW updates everyday Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday.

Once the update hits the cheat goes down for 12+ hours a day. The coder lives in Germany so which means its going to be down for USA players for basically 24 hours cause of the timezone.

Horrible up time it's down around 60% of the time. They will never disclose the ETA on its cheat either. I suggest other providers like xmodus. Don't believe me? Just read the thread.
05/18/2020 10:09 Flufftronix#284
Quote:
Originally Posted by foomula View Post
CoD MW updates everyday Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday.

Once the update hits the cheat goes down for 12+ hours a day. The coder lives in Germany so which means its going to be down for USA players for basically 24 hours cause of the timezone.

Horrible up time it's down around 40% of the time. They will never disclose the ETA on its cheat either. I suggest other providers like xmodus. Don't believe me? Just read the thread.
Xmodus has many bans if you read through the thread though 🤔
05/22/2020 14:31 makina595#285
The use of the motor service is very bad, I do not say it for the application, but for the administrator and the encoder that stick 1 week to update every time they update the cod, it is worth spending a little more and they give you a good service elsewhere i don't know eo

like today you pay for a week of eo and you stick with that subscription 2 months because they update every week and they take 1 or two weeks to update the cheto