Aimkit Rust Spoofer

05/03/2019 04:13 Aimkit#271
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGtimeNOnamer View Post
aimkit silent aim is from chase and it is best. better than rustglory which invalidates 99% of time.

i would buy, but i already have chase private cheat. aimkit is legit
I appreciate the kind words but my new silent aim is a team effort. I sent Chase the silent aim code *I wrote, and then he improved upon it, and i've improved it.
05/03/2019 22:18 Diamondseller#272
Its updated and online atm?
Greetings :)
05/04/2019 03:34 xSilencedt#273
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondseller View Post
Its updated and online atm?
Greetings :)
dont think it is. almost 3 weeks ago he told me "hopefully today", "soon", didn't ever respond so there's that..
05/05/2019 08:19 812855797#274
Aimkit is the best hacker I've ever used. The picture is very smooth, climbing the wall is the most amazing function I have ever used. When you use it, you will love it, so you want GT to update it.
05/09/2019 09:50 biaodi#275
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Description
AK 3.0 is finally here! the best Rust cheat ever made. And for a limited time only i'm opening some slots for the EPVP community!

1) AK has over 100 features for normal package
2) 120 or so for VIP.
3) HV supports intel *AND AMD(bring on the ryzen!)
4) I no longer require ID check
5) AK is stream safe! can record Rust window no problem.

Also you should know that Aimkit has always been very private, and as such i've had to ban around 40 people total in the past for leaking. Years later many of them are still extremely upset about it and like to spam lies about me on here 24/7. My TOS is very clear

1)I absolutely do not rat/trojan/backdoor
2)I don't take screenshots
3)I don't upload your files
4)I don't look at, extract, read, etc.. your discord tokens.
5)AK is a mem only cheat meaning a reboot will fully remove it from your system.

Videos
Here are some old user made AK Mini and 2.0 videos for your pleasure

(this one is 3.0!)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Screenshots
Here are some 3.0 screenshots
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Packages

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Price
$100 BTC per month

Info
This includes over 100 features and access to AK's awesome spoofer. You can use the spoofer with the cheat or standalone.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Price
$100 BTC 1 time payment

Info
This is a VIP addon. You need to be a regular AK sub to purchase this, and it's a 1 time payment. It includes flyhack, silent aim, melee/shoot through walls, player chams(with vision check), building transparency with damage colors, fast heal, cupboard/turret radius sphere, instant sign image upload, 360 placement, minicopter aimbot, and more!

You also get access to AK Mini! which is a separate full external cheat, that's currently down.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Price
$50 BTC per month

Info
I dub this "The Ultimate", as it's a wicked awesome, full HWID spoofer(low level and high). EAC, BE, and Riot are currently supported and you can use along side your favorite cheats. Only Rust and League of Legends have been tested though. Soon i'll be testing fornite and other BE games.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Support
Currently only Windows 10 1803 is supported. Windows 10 1809 and Windows 7 SP1 will be added soon. You can see your windows version by clicking start and typing winver. Also only english verisons of Windows are officially supported.

Also depending on demand and time i'm willing to screen-share using the cheat in game if you somehow have any doubts.


Contact me on discord at GreenTea#8168

Note: I'm now accepting Paypal to make it a little easier(as long as you're verified). Also i'm accepting 2 week subs not just monthly.
I want to buy, I hope GT will update as soon as possible.<3

I want to buy, I hope GT will update as soon as possible.

Use the best cheat to let them cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimkitOG View Post
every1 still waitin for aimkit update

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

days later he said this

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

days later he said this

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

its been motr than a week
no update so cant use aimkit
if u buy aimkit then ecspect this

always promise update tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow
big delay between updates
weeks or months
ppl should know this b4 they buy

and if u ask when new update come
then u will be mute bcuz its his rule u cant ask

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

100$ is alot for hack
and if u buy vip then its 200$
u should know what u r buying and wat kind of person greentee is

ppl will still buy bcuz they r thirsty for a hak
but at least now u know wat u r buying
this is aimkit
this is greentee
this is wat u will get

admin plz dont delete this is a review
and im not spam or insulting
i want ppl to know what they will buy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLGPlays View Post
Hypercheats costs so much because it actually worked. I have pms between me and thug where he explained to me how much of is code you pasted, and pasted incorrectly. That you were using a pasted driver, and then a pasted injector and were calling your cheat a hybrid because you refused to get rid of your menu.
Why is this forum full of abhorrent remarks, some of my Russian friends have been using AK for nearly a week, in my opinion AK developers are fully capable, and soon I will also buy AK support GT, I Discord: Enui#4532, <3

Unconscious behavior detected:thinking:
05/10/2019 12:41 Laurisk#276
Quote:
Originally Posted by biaodi View Post
I want to buy, I hope GT will update as soon as possible.<3

I want to buy, I hope GT will update as soon as possible.

Use the best cheat to let them cry





Why is this forum full of abhorrent remarks, some of my Russian friends have been using AK for nearly a week, in my opinion AK developers are fully capable, and soon I will also buy AK support GT, I Discord: Enui#4532, <3

Unconscious behavior detected:thinking:
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 1
Did greentea make giveaway or what so you comment this bullshit and specially take "enui" as your name, cause GreenTea hates Ennui with a passion afaik.
05/10/2019 15:34 biaodi#277
My name is not what you said "Enui" has a special meaning for me, not cheat

Photo#4532

Stop your meaningless remarks:)
05/12/2019 16:38 UPOG#278
WTB looks very nice. Have verified paypal tell me how I can.
05/13/2019 18:04 CainSolutions#279
banned me after i followed every rule of tos, has zero proof of any part of tos being broken, claims to have banned for me “leaking” on forums, in which post he’s talking about isn’t mine
05/13/2019 19:22 Aimkit#280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna_Z1 View Post
banned me after i followed every rule of tos, has zero proof of any part of tos being broken, claims to have banned for me “leaking” on forums, in which post he’s talking about isn’t mine
You're not nor have you ever been an AK 3.0 user. This thread is about 3.0+. You were banned a long time ago so I don't recall your particular case but I never ban without proof.
05/18/2019 23:15 Twistedobby#281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
You're not nor have you ever been an AK 3.0 user. This thread is about 3.0+. You were banned a long time ago so I don't recall your particular case but I never ban without proof.
I'm looking to buy a 2 week sub. I've been trying to get hold of you on Discord but you seem to be busy and haven't replied in 3+ weeks. Also, wondering with the 2 week sub if it also came with the Spoofer?

My discord: 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭𝓛𝓸𝓫𝓫𝔂#7718
05/19/2019 19:18 Syl4as#282
would like to buy too :)
05/23/2019 14:41 biaodi#283
me too
05/24/2019 01:45 pheonixexe#284
messaged you on discord several times..........no answer. TAKE MY MONEY
05/29/2019 01:16 Rust_Guy#285
Want to buy. Sent message on discord about the sale.