the sunraid bot mode dosn't work for me, the ship follows the ships but don't shoot :P
Ok so I did that and now it won't click on the minimap corectly, I he tried the autoetect setting and the manual setting but it seems to click just above it and then just the top part of it. The bot also clicks the rope on the very top part of the screen when i set it to shiny hunt. If there is a shiny on the screen it just clicks the rope part unless I manually click then shiny, then it clicks a few and goes back to the rope. Any Ideas?Quote:
use scar 3.22
Thats what is happening with mineQuote:
When it finish collecting the shines in the map it never click the minimap to find the othe ones and keeps clickin top right corner on the seachart and i tried manual define for seachart and minimap and it's not working so i need help in here please !!!