NextGen Bot Features

08/27/2013 09:19 Dacns97#271
now is 27august and is -65 can it be 90%?
08/28/2013 00:34 davydavekk#272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacns97 View Post
now is 27august and is -65 can it be 90%?
Just clap your hands and it'll be 90%.
08/28/2013 02:41 MrDown#273
davydavekk c'est con de mettre ton pseudo s4 dans epvp lol
08/28/2013 13:23 Dacns97#274
Clap Clap

Please 85% [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/29/2013 00:07 kiko43#275
even change it to 66% xD
08/29/2013 02:17 youtubeksa#276
LOL i heard there is an update tomorrow
08/29/2013 03:38 darkiicons#277
guyz he want to make it in next patch soo stfu and stop spammmmmmm
08/30/2013 06:18 confo419#278
Guys, i think Darsh is waiting for either the next S4 patch or the new season(Treasure Hunter) to come out, so that he doesn't have to go through the hassle of updating again if he releases it now. So be patient and stop complaining.(Get lives)
08/30/2013 07:32 Dacns97#279
Wow,yea,wait for Treasure Hunter.[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/31/2013 18:02 Elitehunterx3#280
Hack Status
[RevelatioN]Next Gen S4League Bot -65.0001%

.....-.--.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
08/31/2013 22:13 αкιԏσ#281
I think Darsh shouldn't release this thread :I, just making ppl wait ...

It'd be better if he just said he won't update the IDC anymoar and works secretly on this :I

Js, is my opinion.
08/31/2013 23:42 Yuniha1#282
Quote:
Originally Posted by αкιԏσ View Post
I think Darsh shouldn't release this thread :I, just making ppl wait ...

It'd be better if he just said he won't update the IDC anymoar and works secretly on this :I

Js, is my opinion.
I agree. ; - ;
It's like torture.
08/31/2013 23:57 mearoo#283
Darsh2012 can you make All Random shop for Ex. Tasers with prem Stats and we just keep Trying till we get it prem


Just Imagining :D
09/01/2013 00:06 Ophelia_White#284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuniha1 View Post
I agree. ; - ;
It's like torture.
Yea.
09/01/2013 01:10 ▒ Ant.#285
Just relax everyone, he never even said an approximate time. Let the man focus on his shit, he has a real life too. o: