[Guide]RsBot[ENG/GER]

01/09/2010 04:08 gerble93#271
# UPDATED
Download
01/10/2010 14:53 JamTam#272
Is it working now?
01/10/2010 16:58 scanrog#273
thanks man this really helped me out i thanked you!
01/10/2010 18:20 JamTam#274
Someone could tell me how I can use the ZombieFisher 7.3 in Catherby? It wont show the menu of the script, here.
01/10/2010 20:41 Charango#275
helps a lot, Thx =D
01/10/2010 22:22 gerble93#276
Press the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Button!
01/11/2010 14:23 TheDome24#277
I don't know how to use the Zombie Fischer. I didn't try fishing with the bot.
Ask in the RSbot Forum or look there in the thread about the bot. I think there you will find your answer.
01/11/2010 18:52 JamTam#278
I've already done, have to wait for a good answer.
01/11/2010 20:13 TheDome24#279
ahh, okay, good luck
01/13/2010 06:38 socom22#280
thx it works
01/13/2010 07:28 TheDome24#281
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerble93 View Post
Press the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Button!
^this
01/13/2010 11:32 ahmedsameh444#282
Excuse me, Only epic wd is working with me which is awesome ty but how can i store the logs in wh ? please help me ty wud be great
01/13/2010 15:56 TheDome24#283
i htink the bot only save the yew loggs in the wh.
I can't say it, because my bot char isn't lvl 60 ;-D
(only 50)
01/13/2010 22:02 gerble93#284
WC pro, banks yews :D
01/14/2010 07:23 TheDome24#285
ahh ty, than i can bank them too ;-D