Dragon City gems hack

01/30/2013 20:21 sonex1232#271
i bought code and yes it works :3
01/30/2013 20:21 Firas.47#272
Hey, I sent you the code i bought which didn't work and my facebook ID but still haven't got a fix or reply from you :/
01/30/2013 20:58 nickfury15#273
late :( code please :(
01/30/2013 21:21 hmfaysal#274
I want to buy a code, but I do not have Zeevex or whatever card its asking for :-(
Please add a paypal option :)
01/30/2013 22:45 grandchase_5646#275
Late! again im waiting this for 3days and i can`t get even 1 free code :( il just quit

can you give a free code on private i realy realy nid this this man
01/31/2013 00:26 ±ZeroºSystem±#276
phone payment option pls
01/31/2013 00:39 FBestHacker#277
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
Free codes
X35942C7
X748646E
X495Y988
X8347F36
X82964Q5
X656B378
X27X4633
X3438L77
X465L226
X572757U
X384K342
X48626R2
X79888Y6
X339756Q
X7547H77
PM Code Please
01/31/2013 00:48 benoit934#278
I have updated the hack now it give you more gems in less time and it take less time
01/31/2013 00:57 hmfaysal#279
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
I have updated the hack now it give you more gems in less time and it take less time
I cant seem to buy a code, can you make a paypal option please?
01/31/2013 01:12 theaceilsuz#280
when the dark warriors hack will be online
01/31/2013 01:16 Delson45#281
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
I have updated the hack now it give you more gems in less time and it take less time

thats a bad idea we will get alot of gems fast then our accounts will get reset
01/31/2013 01:26 grandchase_5646#282
benoit can you release the gem hack every 2hrs and close ofter just to get a dragon city gem
01/31/2013 01:30 whitedemon217#283
cannot get one free code...tsk tsk

please benoit give more free code...
01/31/2013 02:11 YaYin#284
i pmed you benoit.
01/31/2013 02:22 FBestHacker#285
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934 View Post
I have updated the hack now it give you more gems in less time and it take less time
Make Paypal or Payza Payment option please