MaH Bot (DARKORBIT)

11/12/2012 23:26 chiriu#271
OMG!! The problem is ''avast antivirus''(for me)i just disabled and now its working 100%!!!!!!

Bad English.
11/12/2012 23:57 benjamintata123#272
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiriu View Post
OMG!! The problem is ''avast antivirus''(for me)i just disabled and now its working 100%!!!!!!

Bad English.


ˇGOOD , GOOD! ENJOY!
11/13/2012 00:02 monjo44#273
Can so. help me ? It allways says : CN Offline
and what things i have to use at User/Pin

thx
11/13/2012 00:04 Requiable#274
Your googlemail account ;)
11/13/2012 00:06 monjo44#275
so i have to enter for example at user : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ?

I entered my gmail things but now the reload butten is disabled and nothing happens ?
11/13/2012 00:13 monjo44#276
Sry Guys for Spaming but i just dont get it :S
I entered my gmail data but nothing hapens. only the reload buten is disabled :S
11/13/2012 00:15 benjamintata123#277
Quote:
Originally Posted by monjo44 View Post
Sry Guys for Spaming but i just dont get it :S
I entered my gmail data but nothing hapens. only the reload buten is disabled :S
Click on refresh , I have the same problem, probably there is a error

The clients are the worst
11/13/2012 00:17 monjo44#278
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamintata123 View Post
Click on refresh , I have the same problem, probably there is a error

The clients are the worst

mhm ich wish i could click on Refresh :S The button is disabled
11/13/2012 01:11 SuperJapa#279
must already have kbot?

must already have kbot?
11/13/2012 01:52 Đaѓkšidé†#280
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJapa View Post
must already have kbot?

must already have kbot?
Nop. Can use it in any account, as many account as you want. dont have to already have Kbot.
11/13/2012 02:56 sk8ter249#281
is it detectable
11/13/2012 03:01 Prime.™#282
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8ter249 View Post
is it detectable
We don't know its just Kbot crack
11/13/2012 04:52 jmpl3#283
I hope you enjoy my programs ..
11/13/2012 05:02 eldjemi#284
If you want, see the Official Video here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I'ts better you see the Official Video here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/13/2012 07:01 ransky77#285
hello guys how to solve this Unable to connect...Wrong jabber(Kbot control center) Username(ID) or Password(PIN)

guys give the solution of this problem thanks

and sorry for may english