I'll leave it here....

08/30/2012 13:46 Acid#271
Omega is right, stop the off-topic/spam otherwise I need to start to warn/infract some users.
08/30/2012 20:18 strontklit#272
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaArma View Post
I knew what will happen when i release such tool, players will destroy this game, not me.
I'm just giving some handy tools.
If you really believe that that justifies what you did here then I truly feel sorry for you... As I said earlier, if you would give nuclear weapons (handy tools) to terrorists, and they destroy the world you don't think that is wrong? What you did here is the same thing only in another scale... And I really think that if Cabal developers want to they can sew you for this...
08/30/2012 20:34 OmegaArma#273
Quote:
Originally Posted by strontklit View Post
If you really believe that that justifies what you did here then I truly feel sorry for you... As I said earlier, if you would give nuclear weapons (handy tools) to terrorists, and they destroy the world you don't think that is wrong? What you did here is the same thing only in another scale... And I really think that if Cabal developers want to they can sew you for this...
You're overreacting mate, but tbh i'm supprised that they didn't patched that till now.
It's good that i didn't released more devastating things, lol.
And to all morons, this hack isn't related with DDOs/Dos attacks:facepalm:
08/30/2012 20:48 Acid#274
Quote:
Originally Posted by strontklit View Post
If you really believe that that justifies what you did here then I truly feel sorry for you... As I said earlier, if you would give nuclear weapons (handy tools) to terrorists, and they destroy the world you don't think that is wrong? What you did here is the same thing only in another scale... And I really think that if Cabal developers want to they can sew you for this...
Let's put some facts together.
You are a hacker/cheater or whatever you want to call it yourself.

Since you like real life examples:
Robbing a bank is a crime and stealing an apple is a crime too. Stealing an apple might be a small crime but you steal some people's source of income and still it will be punished if you get caught.

You may not use this tool but you still destroy the game by botting/hacking, which leads me to the conclusion that you are just as bad as the people who actually use this tool.

The developer could have fixed this exploit since quite some time.

Now respect what I wrote above (about the off-topic posts) and create your own thread in the discussion section if you want or write Omega a pm if you want to talk to him.
08/30/2012 23:24 OmegaArma#275
Added old version in first post.
08/31/2012 00:27 sohbrothers#276
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaArma View Post
Added old version in first post.
does the old version work on other version of cabal?
08/31/2012 00:41 Acid#277
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbrothers View Post
does the old version work on other version of cabal?
Just give it a shot, I doubt Omega can tell you but it should work on Mystery/Simp I guess.
08/31/2012 00:42 .Law.#278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
Just give it a shot, I doubt Omega can tell you but it should work on Mystery/Simp I guess.
Imho, since its based on mem addresses, it won't.
08/31/2012 00:43 Acid#279
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
Imho, since its based on mem addresses, it won't.
But it was worth a try :(
08/31/2012 00:44 .Law.#280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
But it was worth a try :(
No sir :mofo:
08/31/2012 00:52 Acid#281
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
No sir :mofo:
I understand, I will go back to my hole :p

Anyway, Omega has for sure some good reason to re-add the ver.1 of his crasher tool. I will make some experiments with it tomorrow.
08/31/2012 00:53 .Law.#282
Since when do you play mystery/simp ;o ?
08/31/2012 01:31 sohbrothers#283
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
Imho, since its based on mem addresses, it won't.
noted. thx :handsdown:
08/31/2012 01:32 rushdrill#284
i love this too too bad i cant use it on my server
08/31/2012 02:16 dhenet5254#285
how to change the version of the fixedmain.exe of OmegaArma in the first page.. thnx