rohan bot guide

01/24/2009 03:03 mumbozombie#271
is this a bot you have to pay money for..?? I read though the guide and it says I have to make an account and charge it??
01/24/2009 07:40 ProHaxker#272
Good place to train for level 54 dhan agi type (bad evasion rate, wasted 30 stats on str) any good areas?
01/24/2009 11:36 Volverin3#273
Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbozombie View Post
is this a bot you have to pay money for..?? I read though the guide and it says I have to make an account and charge it??
he's right,I remember that you need to pay some money to use it.
unless you guys know how to pass that and make it work..
so.. is it free now or all of you are paying?
01/30/2009 14:44 abdel#274
please make a new free!!!
01/31/2009 02:17 ponyfucker#275
can some1 link me to a new bot
02/02/2009 01:45 aznalex#276
can someome provide a link to the bot or upload the file. thanks
02/02/2009 18:13 iahve#277
visit here

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/03/2009 04:57 JakDG#278
Quote:
Originally Posted by iahve View Post
visit here

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Link no works.. My Xfire = jakdg
02/03/2009 11:45 sahren001#279
Guyz, what should I do in this problem? "login to bot server is failure, service time is over." What should I do? Please help me to fix it. I want to have bot. THANKS guyz!
02/05/2009 23:07 koroneki#280
sahren001, it's what it says.. beta test is over... it's either pay to use it, or crack it if you can :)
02/18/2009 06:15 tezka27#281
may i ask if this bot is only for US? is this one working on other countries such as EU?
02/19/2009 07:53 Jaklique#282
Hrm well :| It contains a virus... is it safe to use?
02/19/2009 14:57 golax#283
lol
02/19/2009 21:19 jra64#284
Does this still work for the latest patch?

2/19/09

EDIT: When I hit home, the settings screen disappears as well. It flashes for a millisecond, but then disappears. If I hold home, I can see it a little better, but I can't configure anything.
02/25/2009 15:37 blalol0000#285
well i tryed bot and when i entered game it said : bot spoted ,its over with your playing or something like that ,that means ill get ban???????