how is solace broken
Moth is for noobsQuote:
You gotta figure your configs out yourself.
Make sure your Speed got dmg aswell, dont forget you got double boosters hopefully, i suggest you to go Solace because its fckn broken.
Drone Formations are pretty easy though, if your enemie is in Ring and you are in Heart you go Moth, if he is in heart you stay in ring until your shield is down to your Drill shield change to drill and there you go, but explaining drone formations is kinda hard theres too many ways you can watch some fighting videos and learn from them though.
There are few things that may improve your boting:Quote:
Hello! I want do a lot of Uri with bonus boxes and I have Vegance with 576 speed. The problem is the bot colecting only 1000-2000 Uri per hour. Im using CandyBot 91 sensivity and im farming on 4-3, 4-2, 4-1. How i can to increase this amount? I heard some peoples makes 4-15k uri per hour.
...
I don't know if BP will do discount day for iris formation.. Btw is always better buy formations with discount (discount day + premium + uridium discount pack).Quote:
Is it worth it paying 120k uridium to buy Drill formation? Or its better to buy it in the discount day(50% off / is it still a thing?). Im regular full elite full havok. Thanks in advance :)
Lets farm some exp for you pet and take it to lvl 8Quote:
Hello! I want do a lot of Uri with bonus boxes and I have Vegance with 576 speed. The problem is the bot colecting only 1000-2000 Uri per hour. Im using CandyBot 91 sensivity and im farming on 4-3, 4-2, 4-1. How i can to increase this amount? I heard some peoples makes 4-15k uri per hour.
My ships:
Goliat
Vegance
Leonov
EQ:
3 Iris
2 LF4
10 LF3
20 Spectral Lancer 2
9 B0-2 shields
10 7900 - speed core
Pet with 1 lvl and autolooter mode
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]