Start doesn't appear on launcher and its not updating -.- while the server is on to others help me ..
login server seems to be off
05/09/2015 07:32darthbercik#2822
Login Server is down, They're working on it prob. I was instnat dc'ed also after going back to Town.
05/09/2015 07:35marius8eu#2823
is a fail server you know guys.. he cand do nothing . is just a noob .
05/09/2015 07:39Snow_KILL#2824
Quote:
Originally Posted by marius8eu
is a fail server you know guys.. he cand do nothing . is just a noob .
gz for your first post
05/09/2015 07:39BlastWarrior#2825
damn !!!!!!!!!!!!
05/09/2015 07:39germandrugz#2826
its a good server but with problems ...
there isnt sth better out there...
SO ill stick here.
He will get it working
05/09/2015 07:41chrisc1337#2827
I don't know about you other players out there but I am finding this server more fun and challenging. Though, starting with less money to buy any weapon you need at 64 is kind of hard. But overall, great server and community.
05/09/2015 07:43BlastWarrior#2828
offline again
05/09/2015 07:45Gedukas#2829
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastWarrior
offline again
l ogin down.. still 260 players online
05/09/2015 07:46oliok#2830
So how am I supposed to get my head piece as euro? It never upgraded.
05/09/2015 07:47BlastWarrior#2831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedukas
l ogin down.. still 260 players online
yes....same here
05/09/2015 07:49germandrugz#2832
some1 ddosing login i guess^^
05/09/2015 07:50BlastWarrior#2833
muhab whats wrong dude?
05/09/2015 07:52iAnto1337#2834
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisc1337
I don't know about you other players out there but I am finding this server more fun and challenging. Though, starting with less money to buy any weapon you need at 64 is kind of hard. But overall, great server and community.