[BOT] NosBota by WarlossGreat

01/13/2020 23:20 denis194#2821
GM's make themselves invisible and make invisible monsters appear, if you attack them, you get banned, you can't target them with the space bar, but with the bot ... what does the bot bring me? you can read these monsters at the bot

please don't tell me that I have wasted money on nonsense ... I may need some useful tips per pn
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Thanks for explaining about music gmtool
01/14/2020 05:11 Scyra99#2822
Quote:
Originally Posted by denis194 View Post
GM's make themselves invisible and make invisible monsters appear, if you attack them, you get banned, you can't target them with the space bar, but with the bot ... what does the bot bring me? you can read these monsters at the bot

please don't tell me that I have wasted money on nonsense ... I may need some useful tips per pn
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Thanks for explaining about music gmtool
i dont know what to tell you, gms always have the upper hand.. BUT cant you just bot with white list (wich imo is better than blacllist options) and disable attack monsters that attack me ? that way you should not be able to attack invisible monsters and using aoe attacks on whitelistet targets wont hit them either i believe

you'd be loosing two functions, attack what attacks me being actually an important one but safety first right ? right ??
I dont know where you bot but if the above mentioned function is importand for your case then try setting top priority to the mob that you want to get rid of asap

hope i could help you, or atleast someone else
01/14/2020 09:08 qwe1234622#2823
I'm kinda graduated from using bot because it's hard to farm clvl with bot, but still i'm looking towards update when it is available to do time-space itself.

Also when setting the bot to collect gold by itself, sometimes it stays near the gold and not picking it up or not until few seconds later. Looking for improvement on that so it will pick it up immediately.

A suggestion is looting stuff within the area but also nearby item first. Because if i set the range around 20 cells, sometimes it goes all the way to the far away item first.

Thanks for the hard work!
01/14/2020 10:38 john9958#2824
Today HK server has been updated to the act7 version. Please update for hk server thankyou!
01/14/2020 12:22 1347539#2825
Quote:
Originally Posted by john9958 View Post
Today HK server has been updated to the act7 version. Please update for hk server thankyou!
can you use the free verion in nostale hk?
01/14/2020 17:50 chun19990530#2826
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrossGreat View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Yes, this is known issue, however it's more likely caused by NosTale walking algorithm, as the bot uses it. The not obvious solution for it is reducing the attacking radius while recording a route or so.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Strange. I have never experienced such issue. Does it happen on the end of route? Are there any specific logs? What is the setting to do after route? Go to first waypoint?

BTW. As I said that I will try to release the new func by the end of the weekend, however I meet strange issues as I updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10, to be more specific some mp3 files won't be played, and the NosTale window can't be flashed on the taskbar.

So far I did:
-Custom NosTale resolution embedded in bot (so you can set the fps limit and custom window size from the bot menu)
-Invitation request filter, so the bot will automatically deny party/friend requests etc after a delay
-Player control, so the bot will warn you when someone enter the map, or when other player is near you.

However as the features rely on the flashing and playing music functionality i think I need to dig more to try to fix those issues before releasing the features.
I think I've found the reasons that why the bot sometimes stop walking.
I'm using AA for the map, sp8 archer. Which there is some elemental buff. If you set the bot to use those buff, it might have a chance that it will be stuck. It is because of the bot refresh the buff called Magical Fetters, and the elemental buff will be locked. So the character will stand there keep sending packet of those locked buffs.
01/14/2020 19:39 WalrossGreat#2827
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yes, the autojoin instant combat will be added
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yes, I have looked into the amulet of return, however it is harder to fix then I thought, it is still the most priority bug to fix
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
What kind of invisible monsters? Are they with level 0? BTW. For now you can use the whitelist feature. Just add all mobs on the map to the whitelist.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yes, you can use the free version on HK server, just download [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and put it in your game directory, then run
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Thanks for detailed description of the problem, I will try to look into it in free time and fix it
01/17/2020 07:26 ty01314#2828
need support for looping map item.

like
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

love your bot. just bought 8 EUR plan
01/18/2020 05:38 Panda~#2829
Some other Stuff that would be neat:

- if a Mob runs away don't follow it (looks super weird if a mob runs away and your character follows him at the end of the map and goes back to waypoint afterwards).

- Draw NPC/Items etc. on the Map.

- Stop Bot if player is in range.

- if can't pick up Items X tries, abort.

- if waypoint can't be reached try next waypoint or walk somewhere else or pause.

- when player rests, partner & pet should rest too.
01/18/2020 09:52 Scyra99#2830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda~ View Post
- Stop Bot if player is in range.


Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrossGreat View Post
So far I did:
-Custom NosTale resolution embedded in bot (so you can set the fps limit and custom window size from the bot menu)
-Invitation request filter, so the bot will automatically deny party/friend requests etc after a delay
-Player control, so the bot will warn you when someone enter the map, or when other player is near you.
.
01/18/2020 22:03 Panda~#2831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyra99 View Post
.
i saw that, but stopping is prolly better then just warn(or optional).
01/18/2020 23:21 Scyra99#2832
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda~ View Post
i saw that, but stopping is prolly better then just warn(or optional).
the current GM controll has Stop / Close Game options, so i think Player Controll will have the same
01/18/2020 23:22 Panda~#2833
Time will show :P
01/19/2020 16:35 denis194#2834
I was checked by a GM 6 days ago and the alarm music went on, I wonder if the bot recognized it because of the purple font? Or were the GM names observed? The GM was invisible. I had entered a family name in the bot. Does the music come on even without entering a family name?
Can GM's with lowchars ban accounts, or only with the Main-GM-ACC

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/19/2020 16:47 Scyra99#2835
Quote:
Originally Posted by denis194 View Post
I was checked by a GM 6 days ago and the alarm music went on, I wonder if the bot recognized it because of the purple font? Or were the GM names observed? The GM was invisible. I had entered a family name in the bot. Does the music come on even without entering a family name?
Can GM's with lowchars ban accounts, or only with the Main-GM-ACC

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
The Bot detects any GM status player on the map, it does not check for Whisper chat.
The Family Name just makes it easier (?) to detect GMs although i never used it and everything worked fine. You Can blacklist normal Player families too so when someone from a fam you know enters the map, the alarm plays.

So yes, it does still play without entering fam name.
GMs will log onto low account without GM status and look for Bot users, when they find a potential botter they just whisper with their GM status Accounts wich aren't on the same map. → Alarm does not Play.
You still need to look at the bot from time to time, unless you want to risk getting banned :)