[BOT] NosBota by WarlossGreat

12/31/2019 15:57 DeadlyChaser#2791
So without payment no use in private server's am I right ?
12/31/2019 17:23 WalrossGreat#2792
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yes, it should play the music. Make sure that the NosTale is unmuted in te mixer (not the bot), also try with another music file, for example .wav, maybe this is the problem.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
That is correct
01/04/2020 13:40 Nickcsgo#2793
hello does the bot still work and its an error only i get or is it outdated or something
01/05/2020 15:20 NosBusters#2794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickcsgo View Post
hello does the bot still work and its an error only i get or is it outdated or something
It's working.
Try to use the updater, afterwards it should work fine. :D
01/05/2020 18:06 MrZai#2795
"Dangerous File" and VirusTotal also detects dangerous files. So not save anymore?
01/05/2020 18:34 Scyra99#2796
its a false positive, it is still safe to use.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , any progress on new updates or fixes ?
01/06/2020 16:20 Nosuki#2797
Hello, I bought the paid version of the bot and I have a problem. Sometimes my mouse bug starts to move on its own and I can't take control for a few minutes. It's normal? (its already done when the bot was not paying in July / August 2019). And this on 2 different computers so it's not a bug from another application that I installed.
01/06/2020 17:22 WalrossGreat#2798
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
It's still safe. As far as I see the detection is only from two antivirues that I have never ever seen in my life so
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I will try to push the changes this week, but unfortunately I have had less time than expected, but there is a bit of progress
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
That is definitely not normal. I have never seen any problems with the mouse on my computer nor any other user (never got report of problem like your). But as the bot never uses the mouse maybe it gets in conflict with other software? Did you use any special hardware like graphic tablets or so?
01/08/2020 00:16 Shinoir#2799
Hi i just bought the Premium Version and I kinda encountered a Problem. I started the Game as an Admin and the Manager it keeps telling me that is successfully injected it but nothing happens. I turned of my Anti Virus and still nothing
01/08/2020 01:17 Quarry#2800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoir View Post
Hi i just bought the Premium Version and I kinda encountered a Problem. I started the Game as an Admin and the Manager it keeps telling me that is successfully injected it but nothing happens. I turned of my Anti Virus and still nothing
Run Updater/Manager.exe as Admin, not the game.
01/08/2020 01:49 WalrossGreat#2801
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Did it work with free version? How did you turn the antivirus off? Don't kill the antivirus process, try to use some settings in the antivirus interface like "Supress detection for 20 minutes" or something like this.

BTW What is the name of the antivirus?
01/08/2020 04:42 Panda~#2802
also a way to interact with Farm Spots like Ore/Ice Flowers etc. would be nice during the Waypoint System.

also currently the GM's don't visit u, they send u a Message in the Chat with Different Colors and tell u to whisper the GM back with /GMName to see if u are active.
01/08/2020 13:05 Rudolfg#2803
We need a new Update
01/08/2020 13:26 Nickcsgo#2804
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolfg View Post
We need a new Update
lol it happend 1 hour ago give him some time
01/08/2020 14:59 NosBusters#2805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda~ View Post
also a way to interact with Farm Spots like Ore/Ice Flowers etc. would be nice during the Waypoint System.

also currently the GM's don't visit u, they send u a Message in the Chat with Different Colors and tell u to whisper the GM back with /GMName to see if u are active.
Thats not completelly true.
GMs have some more Options, how to look if you active.
They could also port you on different map, go to your map or send you a massage.

Mostly, they send you a message, when you don't Reply, they will teleport to your map, and afterwards they will teleport you on a complete different map.