[Guide] Most of vsro files problem solved here

05/10/2013 12:48 bebok120#2791
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal89 View Post
Im Getting This Error Help [IMG][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][/IMG]
Use wrong ip...

I have this problem, plss help.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/11/2013 09:19 daume1234#2792
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I can just warp to some locations, but i can't do anything more...
Please help me
05/11/2013 11:08 [B]ase[J]umP#2793
first time.ever doing this server files thing.now i dont know what to do\

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/11/2013 13:01 bebok120#2794
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]ase[J]umP View Post
first time.ever doing this server files thing.now i dont know what to do\

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
go to options and change localization bak fille in msql.
05/12/2013 09:17 Zarlex#2795
z.z I've been trying to fix this freaking problem for too long!
GlobalManager error:
cannot occupy db session : select * from SK_SilkChange_BY_Web
cannot occupy db session : update _Shard set nStatus = 0, nCurrentUserRatio = 0 where nID = 64


Image:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

you can also contact me on: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I really need help asap
thank you
05/12/2013 16:02 Danielstayler#2796
Hallo, ich habe ein Problem, wenn ich versuche die Datenbase zu restoren (Vsro Files) kommt da ein Fehler: " Restore failed for Server "strzelzyk-PC\SQLEXPRESS". (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express Smo)
Additional Information:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlError: The backup set holds a backup of a database other than the existing "SRO_VT_ACCOUNT" database. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.Smo)"

Bitte um schnelle Hilfe :/
05/12/2013 17:42 daume1234#2797
help me plzzz [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/19/2013 09:44 hamada_magdy#2798
I Cant Use Roc Mountain if i go roc i get dc my ram is Verygood 4G KingStone Card 1G I Cant Enter Roc Mountain Any Help :(
05/22/2013 22:25 hamada_magdy#2799
local overlap job exception cserverprocessoverlap

this problem i cant fix it what the hell
06/18/2013 18:01 dayron305#2800
I have a problem I cant connect on DB with GameServer or ShardManager
06/19/2013 02:53 dayron305#2801
Everytime I open my gameserver it loads to the point that says something with the world. and then it closes by itself . help please
06/29/2013 15:29 lewy1000#2802
Hello,

i have problem i cant start ShardManager and GameServer.

Here's icon with text "cert"...

how to fix it? my server is always check.
07/02/2013 03:26 mantas1230#2803
when i open GlobalManager i get error BSObj plugin error how fix?..
07/04/2013 15:06 Visvax#2804
I got all files working, server is on, but i think exe files take too much ram, cuz out of 6gb i have, only 450-500mb are left free and its not enough for loader to launch. How can i reduce for example SR_GameServer memory usage, it takes most of memory, about 2,5GB, and when i tried to disable some regions, it didn't helped me at all. Or maybe i did something wrong, so if anyone can help me, i would appreciate it very much.
08/16/2013 05:28 Maddona#2805
dude help me smc_inde..... when i open it i got smc_inde... has stoped working iam bored help me pls :D

i have problem when i open my client i got invalid client , program will be terminated