[BOT] NosBota by WarlossGreat

12/03/2019 23:25 PacksService#2761
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrossGreat View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yes, there is beta version for the HK.
Download this: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and put into your game directory, then run and log-into ethernbot - inject bot

To others - it would be good if you would suggest any ways how to reproduce the bug when the bot stops attack. Does it happens only on particular map/specialist or so?
It has happened me on mage with basic attack only, on adventurer on danders behind ML, and on mage with every single norm skill. I believe the issue might be somewhat with targetting / aggro on mob, bot works flawlessly just after killing the one bugged mob which does not attack, and then just continues to run fine.
12/05/2019 15:18 Asior2244#2762
Jest szansa, że zrobisz żeby bot zbierał kwiatki na glacy?
12/05/2019 17:33 john9958#2763
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrossGreat View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yes, there is beta version for the HK.
Download this: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and put into your game directory, then run and log-into ethernbot - inject bot

To others - it would be good if you would suggest any ways how to reproduce the bug when the bot stops attack. Does it happens only on particular map/specialist or so?
Thank you for sharing

I test the bypassed.exe but it is not the updated version. How to update it or you will give the new version after the game updated. Although it is work now, I cannot go to the new map after the next update
12/09/2019 13:14 Kazanova342#2764
Hey guys I've got a favour to ask lets help each other out :)
So basically tell me your spots to farm gold and level char up. Maybe also u can include a file with your saved points i would appreciate it very much <3

Also does anyone know a good mini game bot i could use? Thank you <3
12/09/2019 14:22 bubskixd#2765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanova342 View Post
Hey guys I've got a favour to ask lets help each other out :)
So basically tell me your spots to farm gold and level char up. Maybe also u can include a file with your saved points i would appreciate it very much <3

Also does anyone know a good mini game bot i could use? Thank you <3
No one is gonna do that on a public forum, sorry.
12/09/2019 14:30 soparecchiofelice#2766
After act 7, the bot no longer works, but it crashes
12/09/2019 15:20 Kazanova342#2767
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubskixd View Post
No one is gonna do that on a public forum, sorry.
So maybe someone can message me privately ? i need some ideas please :)
12/09/2019 15:48 soparecchiofelice#2768
someone work this bot with act 7?
12/09/2019 16:53 WalrossGreat#2769
Hello, sorry for little delay but I weren't home at the moment of patch, plus they have changed something in the client. Bot should work fine now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by john9958 View Post
Thank you for sharing

I test the bypassed.exe but it is not the updated version. How to update it or you will give the new version after the game updated. Although it is work now, I cannot go to the new map after the next update
Yeah, I can send you the new version, but you play on HK version, correct?
12/10/2019 07:12 john9958#2770
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrossGreat View Post
Hello, sorry for little delay but I weren't home at the moment of patch, plus they have changed something in the client. Bot should work fine now.




Yeah, I can send you the new version, but you play on HK version, correct?
Yes:)
12/11/2019 23:44 WalrossGreat#2771
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
But the old version works fine for me. What is the problem? Can you log into the game with the bypassed.exe?
12/12/2019 01:16 Scyra99#2772
its been a few months now since premium was released, can we expect new features or fixes (return amulet for example) in near future? i want to keep supporting this project, but since GMs have found ways to bypass the GM controll, the premium version lost its charm for me ..:)(besides botting with more accounts)
12/13/2019 12:36 john9958#2773
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrossGreat View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
But the old version works fine for me. What is the problem? Can you log into the game with the bypassed.exe?
it is work now but it is not the new patch
12/14/2019 16:50 SeinaruChriu#2774
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrossGreat View Post
The error means that you have the freemium version of the bot, private servers are available only with the premium version.
Hi I cant open this bot, every tiem it stops right here
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and nothing more.
12/16/2019 02:24 WalrossGreat#2775
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yes. I'm aware it looks like i'm not really into the project recently, however I'm lacking free time to develop the bot. But now as the christmas are comming I will try to improve it as much as possible, including better security system. Btw, could you say more about the bypassing security system by GMs?
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I will try to make new launcher when the act7 arrives to HK server
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Please open the Manager.exe with admin permissions. Do you use any antivirus software?