Dota Chit-Chat I

10/27/2014 11:51 Der-Eddy#2746
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

haha
10/27/2014 17:33 Nick#2747
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSunny1 View Post
1366x768 als Auflösung.
Wie kann ich das einsehen die GT540m verwendet wird und nicht die Intel?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

NVIDIA Systemsteuerung > PhysX-Konfiguration festlegen. Unter "3D-Einstellungen verwalten" kannst du alternativ auch festlegen, welches Spiel welche Karte nutzen soll. :)
10/31/2014 20:48 x/DarkHunter/x#2748
Das neue Juggernaut Set gefällt mir :)
10/31/2014 21:16 Nick#2749
Quote:
Originally Posted by x/DarkHunter/x View Post
Das neue Juggernaut Set gefällt mir :)
Ist ganz nett, stimmt schon. Motiviert mich dennoch nicht dazu, den Hero zu spielen. =D
Habe eher mehr Gefallen an der neuen Truhe gefunden.
10/31/2014 21:41 Syc#2750
Das Set an sich ist so naja .. aber das Schwert mit den Effekten ist schon geil
10/31/2014 21:51 x/DarkHunter/x#2751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycophantic View Post
Das Set an sich ist so naja .. aber das Schwert mit den Effekten ist schon geil
Verwende trotzdem lieber mein altes Schwert ^^
11/05/2014 11:52 .LuckyStrike#2752
Hat hier jmd. das Murder of Crows set zum tauschen? :'D
11/08/2014 13:13 Syc#2753
Dumm frage .. aber wo sehe ich denn, wann genau die ganzen Summit 2 Spiele sind?
11/08/2014 17:01 Aimless Angel#2754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycophantic View Post
Dumm frage .. aber wo sehe ich denn, wann genau die ganzen Summit 2 Spiele sind?
Joindota ist mMn immer eine ganz gute Quelle. Da stehen aber meistens nur die nächsten Spiele.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/14/2014 15:45 ​Exo#2755
So guys, any guide for Dota beginners? I'm downloading Dota2 Via steam now, and I'd like to read a wiki or a useful guide before I start.
11/14/2014 15:51 Syc#2756
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
So guys, any guide for Dota beginners? I'm downloading Dota2 Via steam now, and I'd like to read a wiki or a useful guide before I start.
Definitely go through the tutorials. They are really helpful.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Note: There has been a patch some months ago, that changed the map a bit and the linked guide still uses the old one, but shoudn't matter that much.
11/14/2014 16:33 ​Exo#2757
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycophantic View Post
Definitely go through the tutorials. They are really helpful.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Note: There has been a patch some months ago, that changed the map a bit and the linked guide still uses the old one, but shoudn't matter that much.
Alright, I will read it over this week till I'm able to play, recommending any hero as a start? So I can read about it.
11/14/2014 16:35 Uplifter#2758
Quote:
Originally Posted by xExorcist View Post
Alright, I will read it over this week till I'm able to play, recommending any hero as a start? So I can read about it.
The guide also has some heroes recommended for you to start with.
11/14/2014 16:51 ​Exo#2759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uplifter View Post
The guide also has some heroes recommended for you to start with.
Ye, ik but any recommendations for 1 of them, srsly I have no clue about dota, starting from 0 xD
11/14/2014 17:20 Uplifter#2760
I probably would recommend Ogre Magi/Lich or Skeleton KIng(now Wraith KIng) from them. All of them can be played as supports, while the latter is also a fine carry.
You can pick up ingame guides on this heroes aswell

I think Wraith KIng in particular is really good for new players because of his ultimate, allowing you to die freely once.