[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

08/17/2023 02:02 Femboys#2731
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloxianna View Post
But ban doesn’t mean for dma right? I’m gonna use 1 pc first and then make my way to dma later I guess
If you can afford buying a DMA, yes
DMA is the safest choice if you have some money to invest
08/17/2023 20:08 Player1Ready#2732
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloxianna View Post
Which cheat is better for legit player, wanting to maintain predator/master? I’ve heard of clutch solution and kernaim but I don’t know what to pick out. I used a lot of other cheats before but always get banwaved or detected after sometime.
Check out Cheat Army's Apex!

You can play legit/rage depending on the setting you choose. No detections since December!
08/17/2023 20:22 Xenos#2733
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloxianna View Post
Which cheat is better for legit player, wanting to maintain predator/master? I’ve heard of clutch solution and kernaim but I don’t know what to pick out. I used a lot of other cheats before but always get banwaved or detected after sometime.
What @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] said +1

(We) ProofCore have an "advanced" option to configurate the aimbot to look humanized. Personally im only using the standard way and that works fine without bans.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/17/2023 22:30 riggidsess#2734
anyone know good spoofer?
08/18/2023 00:35 Coach Broeki#2735
Quote:
Originally Posted by riggidsess View Post
anyone know good spoofer?
reported.lol
08/18/2023 00:44 Gloxianna#2736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
What @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] said +1

(We) ProofCore have an "advanced" option to configurate the aimbot to look humanized. Personally im only using the standard way and that works fine without bans.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Yeah but the whole ID verify is an annoyance plus I just don’t wanna do that just for “cheats” while there are other good providers and also DMA. No hate towards proofcore at all. and I had two other friends who used proofcore before and told me they don’t recommend it.
08/18/2023 01:42 GrawPoint#2737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
What @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] said +1

(We) ProofCore have an "advanced" option to configurate the aimbot to look humanized. Personally im only using the standard way and that works fine without bans.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Still no Triggerbot for Apex? It's a really useful feature for this game. I'd love to get back into Proofcore, Trigger is the only feature I wish you guys added.
08/18/2023 08:16 jaysoN.#2738
Anyone had experience about LastCheat? Is it good for Legit cheating to get Master/Pred? Or should I stay with proofcore or kernaim?
08/18/2023 12:55 1337Death's Dance#2739
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Still no Triggerbot for Apex? It's a really useful feature for this game. I'd love to get back into Proofcore, Trigger is the only feature I wish you guys added.
External Triggerbot is kinda meh
08/18/2023 13:17 Money Trees#2740
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysoN. View Post
Anyone had experience about LastCheat? Is it good for Legit cheating to get Master/Pred? Or should I stay with proofcore or kernaim?
lastcheat is dead and was made for rage
08/18/2023 15:16 Vaseliinikives#2741
looking for cheat with best trigerbot out there, has to have trigger prediction
08/18/2023 17:14 CxCheats#2742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaseliinikives View Post
looking for cheat with best trigerbot out there, has to have trigger prediction
We, CxSoftware, have a triggerbot with perfect prediction. Check signature for more info.
08/19/2023 01:43 Doxme#2743
My message got deleted because I forgot to add screenshots (Sorry hughjanus)

CXSoftware, when will you be transparent about your last detection and have a public detections history?
About a week ago I showed that there had been a lot of ban reports on your Discord but my message disappeared :/
Screenshots :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Nothing is undetectable, everyone knows that, so why hide and delete when someone shows there has been a problem, transparency should be over everything
08/19/2023 15:26 Vatira#2744
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxme View Post
My message got deleted because I forgot to add screenshots (Sorry hughjanus)

CXSoftware, when will you be transparent about your last detection and have a public detections history?
About a week ago I showed that there had been a lot of ban reports on your Discord but my message disappeared :/
Screenshots :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Nothing is undetectable, everyone knows that, so why hide and delete when someone shows there has been a problem, transparency should be over everything
They said it's been fixed now but they actually lack transparency
08/19/2023 19:40 G8A1 Abuser#2745
Is anyone aware of KernAim supporting fullscreen?