[News]Pserver working

03/08/2008 12:17 mustafa nero#2701
Quote:
Originally Posted by mom4ooo View Post
i ask some online ppl and they tell me coz are using :
IP : 202.85.93.81
Port : 3370
Username/PW : 9494

try dont i dont know.
inspection
03/08/2008 12:18 sketz44#2702
I found and ip thats lets u in for like 2 mins at most but its not real good ill keep looking
03/08/2008 12:19 mustafa nero#2703
post it
03/08/2008 12:19 audi0slave#2704
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedof View Post
dam it dam it daaaam it !!! Stfu Psro !! :@
here is a working ip
ip:34534.4567.235568457567.234346346 port 124834u5893475783457834582365783465785
id/pass : 3458934583475873458712894734895txcfjigerkgjnsj,dfh wku23y7823y47823y47823y478 uizdfjkwe89weu987234y5872345y42578234785y237845y78 23 working !!!!!!! please thank me :D
03/08/2008 12:19 Clowread#2705
no gravous give it pls
we have nothing to try for the moment
03/08/2008 12:22 sketz44#2706
202.69.136.226
3370
9494
Doesn't work for more than like 2mins but u wanted it
03/08/2008 12:23 Dominator_Fr#2707
Please ip ^^
03/08/2008 12:23 mustafa nero#2708
xD i already have it
03/08/2008 12:25 sketz44#2709
I testing new ip it might work ><
03/08/2008 12:25 mustafa nero#2710
im preying about it ^^
03/08/2008 12:30 sketz44#2711
I got to kill 1 mob and dc so lame
03/08/2008 12:32 Dominator_Fr#2712
Yes
03/08/2008 12:42 audi0slave#2713
Yes
03/08/2008 12:42 mustafa nero#2714
so what the result?
03/08/2008 12:43 lopasas#2715
Quote:
Originally Posted by sketz44 View Post
I got to kill 1 mob and dc so lame
result