[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

07/24/2023 20:23 Player1Ready#2686
Quote:
Originally Posted by enfuirr View Post
Having used Ichams for a while, I decided to give "Sapphire" a try. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a deeply regrettable decision as I ended up losing three accounts, two of which had multiple valuable heirlooms. The owner of the server accused me of lying, and despite my attempts to explain and defend myself, he chose to mute me and even threatened to kick me from the Discord server through a direct message if I continued to spam. In reality, all I was doing was replying to his implications, but he refused to listen. Feeling incredibly frustrated and disheartened, I ultimately chose to block him and leave the server. Based on my experience, I cannot in good conscience recommend "Sapphire" at this time. This review reflects my honest assessment.
Sorry about your experience.

Check my Apex out. Product UD as well as me and my Staff are friendly.
07/24/2023 20:24 Exspira#2687
Quote:
Originally Posted by enfuirr View Post
Having used Ichams for a while, I decided to give "Sapphire" a try. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a deeply regrettable decision as I ended up losing three accounts, two of which had multiple valuable heirlooms. The owner of the server accused me of lying, and despite my attempts to explain and defend myself, he chose to mute me and even threatened to kick me from the Discord server through a direct message if I continued to spam. In reality, all I was doing was replying to his implications, but he refused to listen. Feeling incredibly frustrated and disheartened, I ultimately chose to block him and leave the server. Based on my experience, I cannot in good conscience recommend "Sapphire" at this time. This review reflects my honest assessment.
Should add some screenshot, accusing without proof usually gets deleted.
Just EPVP rules.
07/24/2023 20:36 enfuirr#2688
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

To be fair, I hold no personal grudge against the individual in question. My main concern is to ensure that others don't face the same unfortunate experience as I did. My prior usage of Ichams has been positive. The reason I decided to try out "Sapphire" was that I wanted to have a streaming-proof thing. However, I was disappointed to find that the alternative I sought, "Unnamed," was currently unavailable or down. This led me to make a purchase from Sapphire.
07/24/2023 21:43 unnamedtech#2689
We are very sorry that you encountered such problems. As soon as we release our PRO version with Stream Proof, you can open a ticket on our server and get a free trial.

Have a good day, buddy.
07/24/2023 23:55 Doxme#2690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1Ready View Post
Sorry about your experience.
Check my Apex out. Product UD as well as me and my Staff are friendly.
Pathetic
07/24/2023 23:57 xZer4bii#2691
What about SharkModz?
07/25/2023 00:00 Doxme#2692
Quote:
Originally Posted by xZer4bii View Post
What about SharkModz?
No-name, follow the list (except skulltown, cheatarmy, Unnamed and winkings)
07/25/2023 00:01 Player1Ready#2693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxme View Post
Pathetic
You’re spreading so much hate :)
07/25/2023 00:05 Onizuka.#2694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1Ready View Post
Sorry about your experience.

Check my Apex out. Product UD as well as me and my Staff are friendly.
If you don't give a fuck and only want to advertise your product, avoid posting
07/25/2023 00:09 Player1Ready#2695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka. View Post
If you don't give a fuck and only want to advertise your product, avoid posting
Sorry, didn’t know offerig something with better support was not caring.

Hell, you guys ignore all the bots that post here advertising other products and the only time I post anger all over the place :)
07/25/2023 00:12 Exspira#2696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1Ready View Post
Hell, you guys ignore all the bots that post here advertising other products and the only time I post anger all over the place :)
Real issue tbh, so many bots with 1-3 posts, all accounts created this or last month spamming recommendations and no one taking action against that lmao
07/25/2023 01:30 Xenos#2697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exspira View Post
Real issue tbh, so many bots with 1-3 posts, all accounts created this or last month spamming recommendations and no one taking action against that lmao
Not really, some spammers frequently returning have been cracked down by the elitepvpers staff. Most sections which were moderated by QuzFlips before and without a moderator after he left, now got their own section-moderator (hughjanus). UniCheats for example is also gone. It just takes time with all that "bureaucracy" required.

Just keep reporting if you see something.
No trading thread -> not allowed
1 post advertisement, without images/video -> not allowed
1 liner advertisement of fresh accounts -> not allowed
07/25/2023 03:34 grimset#2698
Quote:
Originally Posted by enfuirr View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

To be fair, I hold no personal grudge against the individual in question. My main concern is to ensure that others don't face the same unfortunate experience as I did. My prior usage of Ichams has been positive. The reason I decided to try out "Sapphire" was that I wanted to have a streaming-proof thing. However, I was disappointed to find that the alternative I sought, "Unnamed," was currently unavailable or down. This led me to make a purchase from Sapphire.
If you're looking for something at a similar price point that is working and UD, check us out, we are $30/month, link in signature. I'll give you a vouch key if you'd like.
07/25/2023 13:22 unnamedtech#2699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1Ready View Post
Sorry, didn’t know offerig something with better support was not caring.

Hell, you guys ignore all the bots that post here advertising other products and the only time I post anger all over the place :)
Ignore it, my product and yours deserve to be in every thread. If they think that we are idiots, then we are doing everything right.

Good luck ✌🏻
07/25/2023 14:10 Abdo.F4thi#2700
DON'T FALL FOR AGGRESSIVE ADVERTISING for UNNAMED APEX!

Got banned after 4 matches with super legit config!

Before never used any cheats in apex, was looking around and found info about Unnamed.

Screenshot proofs:
Screenshot received key: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Screenshot banned mid-match with super legit settings: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Screenshot he deleted feedback in his discord channel: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


In every thread he wrote that his cheat is the best.
For some reason this cheat is in the legit list of cheats, I decided to try it. I got blocked on my main account very quickly, in 4 matches.

NEVER USE UNNAMED

Everything he says about his product is a lie. And those who write the truth - their reviews are deleted.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], why do you add such cheats to the list?