Working buff trainer

03/08/2012 04:21 gustavoll#256
hello gentlemen, I bring here another option would be to build this. {1 2 3 1 2 3 p}. I put around 25 spaces, and calculated the time, which was around 2.5 to 3 seconds with that in the basis you can calculate the delay time of your skill and use more efficiently not only putting 111111111111122222222223333333333, the time ultimately fail to bring a skill and everything else ... Hope this helps.
{PT-BR}
ola colegas, trago aqui outra opção de compilação seria essa.{1 2 3 1 2 3 p} eu pus entorno de 25 espaços, e calculei o tempo, que deu entorno de 2,5 a 3 segundos tendo isso em base você pode calcular o tempo de delay da tua skill e usar de modo mais eficiente não apenas pondo 111111111111122222222223333333333, que as vez acaba por deixar um skill para traz e tudo mais... espero ter ajudado.
03/17/2012 20:47 Itachi803#257
2 3 4
04/02/2012 08:22 masterenk#258
The Password is : "thanks" without "".This password work 100%
04/03/2012 22:12 xniper1990#259
thx
04/06/2012 01:53 Silverfox11#260
suche trainer für xp
04/06/2012 07:49 MadJun#261
thanks works 100% also password is thanks
04/07/2012 09:26 senatovici#262
hmm I have a problem with this trainer,it works on notepad if I open one and start the program but...it doesn't work in 9dragons...I open it I put my skills that thing with file bla bla I start it and nothing happends...if I open a notepad it start to write what I added in the boxes...how to fix it? I really need a working buff trainer now...please help me.
04/15/2012 12:56 blackgame00#263
Same problem here.
04/15/2012 22:21 zergut#264
same here... i tryed almost everything =) still don't work
04/16/2012 07:33 kaenlapz#265
thanks for sharing xD
04/17/2012 14:29 PaschaQ#266
Can anyone confirm that this is working on Play9d too? because it doesnt for me.
04/18/2012 15:25 werullz#267
Same here.
04/18/2012 16:30 wardok#268
the trainer still works , i think the problem is with windows...i tested on another pc with win7 64x and it works, dont know how to make it work ..
04/25/2012 05:23 7s3e1x#269
not working in play9d for me too, im using windows 7 32bit.
04/25/2012 09:09 kulk21#270
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7s3e1x View Post
not working in play9d for me too, im using windows 7 32bit.
same here