[Client + Server] Shangri-La Files.

10/14/2020 18:58 potaka0001#256
I already follow that step, bro. But im stuck in accountgate server and still running, not ready yet. And there's no such thing dbmon in server files. im searching for this specific problem but i cant find any solution
10/14/2020 19:08 [DEV]Dekaron#257
WTF? :) [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/14/2020 19:17 potaka0001#258
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] this problem , bro.
10/14/2020 19:26 [DEV]Dekaron#259
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Looks like Account gate is fine. i don't see there any issue.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/14/2020 20:37 potaka0001#260
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Check this out bro , i follow those steps by creating a new acccount and disable a default . What do you THINK? did im doing wrong?
10/14/2020 23:54 [DEV]Dekaron#261
I set second SQL instance without ODBC and all works fine. If nothing crash and when you type your login and pass in client to login you cannot connect check IP and port in client. data\share login list.csv and channellist.csv same on server side in share folder make sure that the IP and port are same.
10/15/2020 06:11 potaka0001#262
Thank you for being a responsible :) I try to figure it out ,
I'll just come back if I can't solve this problem:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post
I set second SQL instance without ODBC and all works fine. If nothing crash and when you type your login and pass in client to login you cannot connect check IP and port in client. data\share login list.csv and channellist.csv same on server side in share folder make sure that the IP and port are same.
I tried to open the client, but after a second it vanished. What was the reason for this?
12/02/2020 21:08 nemesisysf#263
Hello,

trans up 3 skills are included in these files ?
12/03/2020 01:38 nager2013#264
nope
12/06/2020 00:33 Endriko#265
Solo dungeons not working? I dropped a ticket but it expired immediately. So I set period to 0. But still, even if I got a ticket so it says Please inform us of the error through 1:1 inquiry.
12/06/2020 08:02 whdtjs1818#266
How do I create an account?
12/06/2020 13:04 [DEV]Dekaron#267
Quote:
Originally Posted by whdtjs1818 View Post
How do I create an account?
try use Voodoo or some Magic maybe you will get some account.

(use option search on this forum this forum have all what you need, but you must start use brine and stare reading) :)
12/06/2020 13:15 whdtjs1818#268
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post
try use Voodoo or some Magic maybe you will get some account.

(use option search on this forum this forum have all what you need, but you must start use brine and stare reading) :)
I'm trying to connect with the test ID, but I can't. What should I do?
ex)
test
1234
12/06/2020 13:55 guesswho-.-#269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endriko View Post
Solo dungeons not working? I dropped a ticket but it expired immediately. So I set period to 0. But still, even if I got a ticket so it says Please inform us of the error through 1:1 inquiry.
Solo dungeons were added in a10.
12/06/2020 14:24 nemesisysf#270
Hello,
I couldnt get that client work on windows 10 (also for other pservers clienst not working on that my other pc i know its not about the client problem with pc) After gray screen windows disappears.

so far what i have tried ;

No av installed atm
Turned off windows deffender
Tried dep settings for dekaron.exe
tried w7 compability
tried run as admistrator rights

any ideas ?