Rust Recoil compensation software.

04/23/2019 18:11 Halabesh#256
Brought this software a good 6-7 months ago, encountered a few problems along the way, which were on my end, not with this program. GrooveMe was kind enough to help me on each occasion. Definitely worth the purchase, great software and a great dev.
04/25/2019 21:23 Overdosess#257
Is an exclente program. I bought it almost 1 year ago and I never had any problems using the same rust account with 1000+ hours.

GrooveMe is a great guy that will help you with anything. It was the best recoil software I could have purchased. +++++
04/26/2019 18:47 mrS0nz#258
A little hard to setup imo.
04/26/2019 23:08 axel_le_chef#259
i send you an invit on discord (monster)
:)
04/28/2019 14:16 Projack19#260
I sent you a message on discord and skype regarding purchasing the software. Ghastly Prototype#2546
05/12/2019 11:59 Willhelmja#261
i've sent u an friend request on discord. Willhelmja#0417
05/15/2019 04:52 dinkz#262
Purchased back in July of 2018 and used it on one account ever since [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , I will not lie, it took a long time to setup ~2months, but it's paid off immensely. Great dev that will help you out no matter what and a recoil compensation software that hasn't gotten me banned in almost a year of use.
05/17/2019 19:01 ziiddy#263
Can anyone help I literally can't get it to record, I dont understand how the "savemoments" work. I can see them in the save moments folder when I record something put i can't load the file to get it to work. When I hit f6 it does nothing but put it on the savemoments base file but even that wont load in.
05/18/2019 04:06 GrooveMe#264
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziiddy View Post
Can anyone help I literally can't get it to record, I dont understand how the "savemoments" work. I can see them in the save moments folder when I record something put i can't load the file to get it to work. When I hit f6 it does nothing but put it on the savemoments base file but even that wont load in.
F6 key is not loading anything, dm me your questions in discord.
05/20/2019 07:41 rado00789#265
Ethernal_Djinn#6132 sent you a msg
05/22/2019 21:21 0venomz#266
Great program, works well
05/26/2019 01:10 adriok#267
I was a member of this software, as you can see there are no TOS, no rules, etc.
I bought it some time ago, now I lost access because I changed my pc and hwid changed.... The owner / dev. / author doesn't reset my HWID, because he says he already told me that he doesn't do resets. I got banned several times and never got it working fine, bad support aswell.
05/27/2019 14:13 GrooveMe#268
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriok View Post
I was a member of this software, as you can see there are no TOS, no rules, etc.
I bought it some time ago, now I lost access because I changed my pc and hwid changed.... The owner / dev. / author doesn't reset my HWID, because he says he already told me that he doesn't do resets. I got banned several times and never got it working fine, bad support aswell.
Terms of Service are in invoice and visible to any buyer before paying. Also same TOS are in registration file readme. There were no bans for this software, so you were banned for those other scripts you used.
06/07/2019 15:40 nizlcore#269
Great program.
It doesnt work like all the other (easily detectable) programs/scripts.
You have to set up the movement yourself with either the sliders (good for al smgs) or the movement recording feature (good for for example AK).
You have to be able to do the initial setup so a bit of basic knowledge of the recoil paterns and how to control it is a must in my opninion. But thats just what makes it unique for every user and way less likely to ever get detected.
i have my personal setup tweaked after a couple of hours of testing and adjusting and have been using it ever since. my ak spray looks verry natural while still hitting a lot of shots from far. so even when streaming/recording it looks great.

A++
would recomend :)
06/07/2019 16:42 xinloibby#270
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriok View Post
I was a member of this software, as you can see there are no TOS, no rules, etc.
I bought it some time ago, now I lost access because I changed my pc and hwid changed.... The owner / dev. / author doesn't reset my HWID, because he says he already told me that he doesn't do resets. I got banned several times and never got it working fine, bad support aswell.
A lot of people still have not been banned. If you ask Groove nicely, he's more than happy to help with most issues. Resetting computer is fine, just make sure to convey that information to him and most of the time why reformat?