**//""One-Ultimate PVE/PVP Server""\\**

12/16/2014 22:08 stefan717359#256
no more fun to play on the server with this laggs ...
12/17/2014 11:31 byhugom6#257
We are trying to solve lagg pls stop spam ....
12/18/2014 01:47 DiegoMilito333#258
Still closed ..
What are you doing? ;(
12/18/2014 12:25 Romerov#259
This server is boring. ;)
12/18/2014 17:07 OMGistEpisch#260
i died while shooting boss krisso because this hrad laggs :(
Why the Server was offline at night? Some Bugs fixed?
12/18/2014 19:00 D4RKPL4Y3R#261
They will not do anything about it ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/19/2014 02:16 The-Elite52#262
Hey guys, I made an account not long ago and I can't remember my password. Can you help? My name was either †€ØÔ¤† or DeathNight. Just message me here on e-pvp or over skype if you can,
Skype name: joseph.courchene1
Thank you, and I wish to play your server.

EDIT: Name could be either
Anonymoose
†€ØÔ¤†
DeathNight
I really don't know and I sat here for about twenty minutes trying all my possible passwords, please help.
12/19/2014 10:03 stefan717359#263
pls fix hangar ...
and ban these pushers ...
so sad do something...
12/19/2014 18:47 Gazza0312#264
why is the site keep going off grrr
12/20/2014 15:48 OMGistEpisch#265
Pls do something about this DDos attacks and ban isko pls
12/20/2014 18:41 DiegoMilito333#266
DDOS ATTACK, TURSO RESOLVE .-.

IMPOSSIBLE PLAYING..
12/20/2014 22:43 Xavierbot#267
I'm sure it's BP who DDOS ... --'
12/20/2014 23:05 katil0172#268
please equipment reset :(
12/21/2014 00:16 ichbinichunddubistdu#269
equipment doesnt work, will you fix it?

€: how to use rocket launcher btw?
12/21/2014 12:35 xRaxo.#270
Turso stop masturbation pls.

And fix equpiement.