What was your first anime?

10/28/2016 17:41 spaccz#256
Soul Eater
10/28/2016 17:43 haze#257
Elfenlied
10/29/2016 02:43 .Sunlight#258
Von den RTL 2 Sachen abgesehen, SAO
11/28/2016 21:27 !llu#259
Dragon Ball was my first anime I watched in TV.
Also it was the first manga I ever bought.
12/14/2016 01:12 GermanPcGamer#260
Pokemon oder Digimon.. Vlt. auch beides gleichzeitig :3
01/28/2017 17:26 Omegaisi#261
Naruto, binged the whole series in a week.
02/05/2017 22:45 edfaustino#262
Either Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh, saw it on tv when I was like 6.
02/09/2017 00:38 UltrainstinctGoku#263
Dragonball, One Piece, Naruto, Digimon, Pokemon, Yugioh, Detektiv Conan, InuYasha, Beyblade xD
02/09/2017 00:42 WoWeger#264
aqua team hunger force
02/13/2017 02:11 Damitsu#265
Detective Conan is my first anime
03/22/2017 15:28 ProOrNuub#266
Naruto
04/13/2017 15:11 Gelz#267
boku no pico. 100% no lie
04/13/2017 15:13 Pfotenblut#268
pokemon and sailor moon
04/14/2017 23:09 emica#269
Dragonball - was still in kindergarden :D
04/15/2017 10:10 Sutu-Kun#270
Death Note.