[Release] TrapDoor Bonusbox Bot

09/01/2013 13:34 the-terror#256
done, i'm botting, it's really good but for now i bot with second acc, wait for more results
09/01/2013 14:21 brouhaha#257
i can't find the '.jar' ...
can someone help me ?
09/01/2013 14:25 melikhan#258
Quote:
Originally Posted by brouhaha View Post
i can't find the '.jar' ...
can someone help me ?
You must have java, if you have it, open "TrapBot" ;) That must be enough :p
09/01/2013 14:30 monjo44#259
can some one help me ?
I have done everything whats written in the readme but it says :
Bot window initiated.
Connecting to TrapDoor server...
more then 1h already
09/01/2013 14:31 tiger619#260
Quote:
Originally Posted by brouhaha View Post
i can't find the '.jar' ...
can someone help me ?
Like melikhan said download the lastest version of java
09/01/2013 14:34 Requi#261
As information. Do not download Adobe Flash Player and Java with Google Chrome.
It doesn't install as standalone program. It just add it as Chrome "Extension/Plugin".
09/01/2013 14:42 brouhaha#262
Hi !
for Java ...
any download link ?
09/01/2013 14:57 manager09#263
Please help me I can't see anything on view tab just a black backround. I have also disabled Hardware Acceleration.
09/01/2013 15:16 brouhaha#264
Quote:
Originally Posted by manager09 View Post
Please help me I can't see anything on view tab just a black backround. I have also disabled Hardware Acceleration.
hi !

try [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to upload picturs

i must do like this ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/01/2013 15:21 Kopsel#265
I tried to let it rzn on my VPS, installed java, flash player and so on, but it cant connect to Trapdoor Server :( (my VPS is located in the US). I even turned off firewall but it still doesnt connect...

Any ideas ? :D
09/01/2013 15:46 shadowmaster991#266
Quote:
Originally Posted by brouhaha View Post
Hi !
for Java ...
any download link ?
Get Java from here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

@manager09 : try to log in first then click on the View option.
@brouhaha : Yes, but also you can choose the default program(Java Platform SE binary) for .jar extension so you can double click directly on TrapBot.jar
09/01/2013 16:40 tiger619#267
Quote:
Originally Posted by brouhaha View Post
Hi !
for Java ...
any download link ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopsel View Post
I tried to let it rzn on my VPS, installed java, flash player and so on, but it cant connect to Trapdoor Server :( (my VPS is located in the US). I even turned off firewall but it still doesnt connect...

Any ideas ? :D
Try it on ur computer first
09/01/2013 16:42 melikhan#268
Quote:
Originally Posted by brouhaha View Post
hi !

try [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to upload picturs

i must do like this ?
*picture*

Yep, like that :D
09/01/2013 16:42 tiger619#269
Quote:
Originally Posted by manager09 View Post
Please help me I can't see anything on view tab just a black backround. I have also disabled Hardware Acceleration.
Disable Hardware acceleration make ur minimap minimized at end and also have back ground and on top of this make ur DO automatically log in and install lastest version of java
09/01/2013 16:46 Kopsel#270
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger619 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



Try it on ur computer first
I already tried it on my pc and it works like charm :D
But i cant let my PC turned on all day so i would prefer to run it on a vps...