[Release]BoxyBot PB by fuso98

07/27/2013 14:40 Rest-In-Peace#256
lol everyone will get banned with this simple bot
07/27/2013 14:41 Requi#257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
lol everyone will get banned with this simple bot
Why? It's a pixel bot.
07/27/2013 14:43 fuso98#258
No guy, this is not a simple bot. This bot don't click every time on the same pixel, this bot have random timings and all security tip that a good pixelbot must have.
07/27/2013 14:49 Jamescl600#259
fuso Could you add me in Skype pls?

Name: Jannis.ft.pocha
07/27/2013 15:01 fuso98#260
added ;)
07/27/2013 15:17 SeaManCDF#261
I give up this doesnt work for me, always clicking in upper left side
07/27/2013 15:21 fuso98#262
Because you don't set well minimap
07/27/2013 15:29 boxybot_fan#263
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaManCDF View Post
I give up this doesnt work for me, always clicking in upper left side
Review the video on the thread palla by palavia, on explains how select the region on the minimap

@fuso98, hey, I view some bugs, i tell you, the option "Script Paused" No works, 2- when the bot is run, I can't change the options, "boxing" "drones" and "other", and 3- No recolect palladium (this bug you know)
07/27/2013 15:32 fuso98#264
or just se my video in the first post of this topic! If someone can upload it on youtube will give thanks, because youtube give me problem now.
07/27/2013 15:34 dasti555#265
I upload it :)
07/27/2013 15:43 AMAN.GUJRAL#266
hey can anybody tell me how to close boxybot?? when i start it boxing time it works but if i want to close it then i have to struggle with my mouse for like 10 mins to close it... is there any button or something to close it?? please tell me..
07/27/2013 15:43 boxybot_fan#267
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasti555 View Post
I upload it :)
link??? please
07/27/2013 15:44 fuso98#268
You can stop collecting by press F2 and then x button to close all bot.
07/27/2013 15:46 AMAN.GUJRAL#269
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuso98 View Post
You can stop collecting by press F2 and then x button to close all bot.
thnx alot.. :D
07/27/2013 15:47 camperones#270
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxybot_fan View Post
@fuso98, hey, I view some bugs, i tell you, the option "Script Paused" No works, 2- when the bot is run, I can't change the options, "boxing" "drones" and "other", and 3- No recolect palladium (this bug you know)

About the number 2 I think you now it but if in the case that you don't know it
You can change what to box before you click on connect.