Fallen Cabal Episode 8

08/04/2013 07:42 dillon01#256
error BW1D_01 even though i want to play with this error i cant.. please help me to fix it up..
08/04/2013 09:12 kitsikatsa#257
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillon01 View Post
error BW1D_01 even though i want to play with this error i cant.. please help me to fix it up..
"We had to moved our site to DDoS protected webhosting, and this cause this chaos. We are working on restoring in new place...
Soon we gonna back to stable. Be patient with our work! We know this weekend and for us too, but we working...Thank you for supporting Fallen!"
08/11/2013 17:29 MrSenTineL#258
Added Anti-Cheat system!
Soon EOD b3f and Awakened FT2, New Forbidden Island!
08/16/2013 17:22 imorata89#259
MrSenTineL? you searching a Moderator or a Staff on your Community?
08/28/2013 18:18 Viorel D#260
Seems like you know what are you doing,I'll give it a try.
08/28/2013 21:55 Infected Project#261
looks little bit :D Dizzy idk why
08/29/2013 12:05 Viorel D#262
Server seems nice but the players are so rude,I mean they ruin the server..It's a pity.
08/31/2013 13:16 MrSenTineL#263
Tomorrow will be a half year anniversary event's in Fallen!
09/01/2013 12:19 xkxcosmin#264
Hei,

I'm interested in your game. I wanna try it. But the website is not working. Can you please edit your first post or tell me the link of the website so I can make an account and download the game.

Thanks.
09/01/2013 12:31 MrSenTineL#265
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkxcosmin View Post
Hei,

I'm interested in your game. I wanna try it. But the website is not working. Can you please edit your first post or tell me the link of the website so I can make an account and download the game.

Thanks.
Link's edited!
09/01/2013 17:11 xkxcosmin#266
Thanks. I'm downloading it right now :D
09/03/2013 21:56 joe1973#267
patch pls
09/10/2013 07:28 MrSenTineL#268
Only few days left from our anniversary events :)
09/15/2013 10:26 iosk0#269
before was easy to farm for skills and beginer things now amp items drop easy as ... tera things outrageous or amp on them are for like 15m not worth doing lower dungeons like ic1 coz u cant get much profit from them... its good for old players but what about newbies long time ago there was board drop when extract u get few bike core which u sell for decent alz buy skills etc ... dunno its hard for newbies u should think a way to make it fair for all players new n old good luck
09/15/2013 21:46 DieKippe90#270
I got banned today for no reason. I hope you check the mail I wrote on support!

EDIT: I got a fast answer when I met a GM on his Non-GM character. "Hacking with RTE, permanent ban" more he didn't say. No idea what RTE is, but he also ignores me. So I got perma banned for nothing. awesome!